General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 112,186 through 112,200 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AliL
    Participant

caraj- have you taken a HPT? What days? How long are you normal cycles?? Do you have regular cycles?

kristy2

ok well iv taken 3 differnt brands of hpt first response neg well u can tell there is a line there but looks lik am evaperating line clear blu very faint + and just a cheap test 2 came up very very faint and was 2 pink lines clear as will the doctors test come up better

mommykeisha

Im 15 DPO today and AF is suposed to be here tomorrow but no signs of her yet and still getting a BFN :(! I have been so emotional today. I had a dream of my hubby cheating on me with my neighbor and called him crying….silly right!! then went to get food for supper and he decied to tell me, everytime i come here she always gives me free food but today she decied not to i guess she sees you and dont want to, He laughed and i started to ball and i dont know why. Ugggg why am i so emotional today i dont like this. I cyed and all my hubby could do was say he was sorry he was only joking and that theres notheing there with her, heck he dont even know her and im over here crying over free food!! LOL….

bennaB

Hey ladies, how important is it to use first morning urine? I am on CD 32. My cycles r always 28-30 days. I got a BFN on D30 and another BFN today. I tested in the afternoon. Do you think it matters? I will think I am an insane person if I am not PG, because I have a lot of symptoms.. I just wish I knew for sure one way or the other….

@Sparky it has been almost 2 years for us. We have had 2 mc in the first year of ttcing but nothing in over 12 months now. We started ttcing in April 09, had a mc in July 09 and Oct 09 (both were chemicals) I totally stopped testing early have been waiting until AF was really late and so far she has never been late! GL hun, hope for good news for us both soon.

DiandClover

My cycles are longer now than they were before I got pregnant, and after breastfeeding – I used to be 28 days, now it seems I average 32. Your cycles might just be getting a little longer as you get older – and don’t underestimate how much breastfeeding can affect your cycles – when baby changes their feeding needs, has a growth spurt, etc, your cycle can change. Lots of women who are BF end up preggo when not really trying because ovulation can happen so early or late in a cycle.

excited4ourfirst
    Participant

Dear>>>You can test now! Let us know!

nic22pow

Thanks – OMG i love this web site…. gonna use this site for years to come…. there is so much help and support on here.

Donna1981

I dont completely understand my cycle I am day 12 today I think so its says extra fertile but am I fertile after I ovulated OMG im sooo confused xxx I am on nights tonight and tomorrow so will be on here early hours of the morning whilst on my break xxx

mommynetty

Good morning.. afternoon.. Ladies.. hope everyone has a great day. To anyone that has added me to their friends, I’m not ignoring you, but I get online from my phone ( we don’t have a pc right now) and it won’t let me add or update my page. please be patient… Baby dust to all

excited4ourfirst
    Participant

WIsh me luck ladies! I am going to have to leave the comfort of my warm office and actually step into that freezing cold wind out there. I swear I can already see my breath and I am still inside lol

MamaCas31

CPalmer – Feeling great so far, but I’m still really early in the PG realm, only 4 weeks 4 days. I’m a bit tired and really hungry but no sore boobs or nausea…yet, that will come at week 6! BABY DUST~*~*~*~*~*

Donna1981

aww petuniabeth im sorry x babydust for next cycle xxx

DiandClover

Oh and holy doodle – Sebastian took his first steps last night, and I had my back turned!!! Ahhhh! He took his hands off the tv room table, and sort of ‘fell walked’ to my hubby! Of course now he won’t dare repeat it for me! I am SO not in a rush for him to walk (he’s growing too fast as it is) but bummed I missed it 🙁

Well Im gonna test on Sat and if its not a BFP i know ill start AF cause i have 10 miu tests and it should be atleast that by then. My horoscope says ill get backflipping good news on the 30th ( Sat) So im hoping its a BFP!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 112,186 through 112,200 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.