General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 112,291 through 112,305 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

omg that was too funny… so ashes did you see I posted on you tww symtoms??? Im racking my brain for anything else I might of missed

LukesMommy08

I just ordered some opks and hpt strips from earlypregnancytest.com. Then after I placed the order I seen some cup they’re selling to use with the strips. Have anyof you ladies bought it? Its only like $1..but it looks like a waste of a dollar ;). Also..I’m thinking that taking my Clomid this cycle would be a waste since I honestly think DH is gonna miss Oing this month..he’s in the feild for abt 2 wks (Military stuff..:/) So I guess I’ll just start that back in July.

AMANDA
    Participant

cherrybom i get the mushy…mine is too…

MrsSmith08

Trying – yay! U are close to us! If I wait 2 days after AF is supposed to test (like I’m planning) then you can test the day of and it will be the same day!!!
    Pink- we are doing all the things they say for a boy! Lol its all the opposite of what u said! Haha

tiffyy

i sent nature made my questions so hopefully i’ll get an answer soon

turtlefur

Trying, you got me googling that darn skirt haha!! & amber, I agree with trying…BD ASAP!

tiffyy

like i say, i think u guyz should bd every other day and when you do see that you ovulate then bd in the morning and evening. i am sure you will hit it in 1 month. meanwhile dun think too much, just write down yur symptoms.

gould4494

:biggrin :oD

cpalmer

lol you ladies are cute 🙂 i have an annoying dull stitch like feeling in my lower abdomen…im only 3 dpo tho haha

onebaby

I was supposed to wait til tomorrow but tested morning with a BFN boo! Still no show
    of AF though so just hoping I was a little too early…. good luck to everyone testing tomorrow, I only have one test left so have to hold off as long as possible!

avenue
    Participant

she was a bit 2 bossy with him! I didnt think they wud actualy split up!

turtlefur

Got a temp dip this morning….I’ll probably O tomorrow! Hope DH is ready for a rodeo

Tiffy I’m very temptd to but don’t have any here in the house. I think I will be kinda sad if it’s neg but kinda not since I am gettingmarried on the 30th of this month. So I am thinking if I’m not now maybe I will get lucky and get preggo on the wedding night 🙂

Urnaa
    Participant

kinda of understand about temprature. I am learning a lot thank to u all 🙂

Duffy
    Participant

Congrats on your BFP Goingfor3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 112,291 through 112,305 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.