General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,221 through 11,235 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

thank you bean

Duffy
    Participant

Lilysmumma – Hopefully it is a good sign… as you are only 7-8dpo it is still too early to tell

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Def not Too many – I must check at least 2 times a day or I feel like Im going to miss something I def dont want to read back 106 pages lol CD11 here for me and I just took an OPK and its a very very faint line! If I do O at CD14 dont you think it should start to get darker by now? Maybe I O later then I thought? OR maybe its because of my EXPIRED OPK’s that I am so mad about lol

tiffyy

congrats jane

gould4494

Yay for clares4th!!!!! I hope I’m not to far behind you!!!

Duffy
    Participant

i second that wonderl idea LC

Praying4num2

Congrats on all the BFP :)… I have a question ladies…if there is a dark like and a faint line on on my opk does that mean I will ovulate soon???

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

boyoboy & lachica – THANK YOU LADIES!! I am assuming I will O either today or tomorrow and then the TWT begins!!! HAHAHA!!! 🙂

gould4494

U know I was thinking I am soooo glad we have hpts my grandma had 7 kids and irregular cycles and the only way she said she knew she was pg was when the babies started kicking

ArcticArlz
    Participant

diane – I think tonight I’ll make up the progression of + tests, 16 dpo, and HPTs are looking pretty good, not super duper dark, but not sure if they will get much darker. This is of course providing I don’t fall asleep before 7 PM 😀

joders

mommy.to.abi – my waking temps are that low before O, then they creep up after that. Remember, that’s why its Basal Body Temp…its not your usual temp.

RNEH

Ahh yes Tiffy! It should get much better after the first trimester. I remember being sooo sleepy with both kids. It’s even harder when you already have one kid and can’t sleep whenever you want to! But the second trimester is always te best for me. So much energy and I feel so good. Then the third trimester hits and it’s back to the exhaustion! LOL!

dardar

tested this morning at 11dpo and BFN..still holding out hope though..no sigh of AF as of yet

cpalmer

i know what thats like slh….i feel like that all the time!

Lisa

…and the ladies with long cycles…I sooo feel your pain. My last 2 cycles have been 40 days. I thought AF would never show up and then when she did it was very light.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,221 through 11,235 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.