General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 112,441 through 112,455 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

boyOboy

hello all cd 34 today and AF should be here but she’s not boo either come or stay away for 9 mos.

akilahntheBEE
    Participant

good morning ladies! thanks for the encouragement. gonna keep my chin up. headed to work.. I’ll take some protection just in case if AF arrives. everyone have a productive day.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Thanks diane, duffy and coco, im ganna tell him to delete everything, I deleted her number ages ago but the problem is she still has ours . She is soo annoying haha.

babycake

Trulyblessed2012- Congrats

boyOboy

have you told your husband Diane?

RedBeamer
    Participant

and4eva: OMG… i am trying at this exact moment to fight the feeling of puking. this just started this morning. It started in the bathroom after the shower but blew it off that it was too hot in the bathroom, but the feeling is still there. My appetite today is not good… Really hoping this is a good sign… testing friday and it can’t get here fast enough…

DiandClover

Zoe, hang in there. If AF is almost due, a test should be accurate to tell you if you are pregnant or not, especially if you are feeling possible symptoms. Doctor’s are usually very hesitant to prescribe anything, ad kaycejones said, you would usually have to be actively TTC for 6 to 12 months before a doctor would even consider running tests to see what they might be able to prescribe to help the TTC process. I found the first few months of TTC the most anxious, becuase once my husband and I decided we wanted to try for baby #2, we wanted to be pregnant right away. If it does not happen right away, you get frustrated easily. While beginners luch may strike, and I hope it does, don’t give up and start looking for medical intervention if this cycle does end in a BFN. Perhaps just look at what you can do to help your chances for the next cycle (maybe a different BD schedule, add TTC vitamins and supplements to your routine, rest with hips tipped after BD a little longer, etc.)

Katherynsmum

Hi ladies looking for some opinions….my boobs have been really sore and heavy feeling since Sunday and there is no sign of relief. I usually get a bit of pain bf af but not like this. During my first pregnancy didn’t have any pain until around 8 weeks. AF is due to arrive on the 26. Has anyone had their boobs be extremely sore before they could take a test?

Lilmissesmum

Ok just very new for me but if that sounds normal will just keep doing as is. Thanks ladies.

Hmmm we will see! It will be super exciting if so!!!!

Duffy
    Participant

lol thx….hun just try not to stress about it as that can affect it all

rhys

I’m new here, 39 and TTC. I have a long history of fertility issues, which include PCOS and endometriosis. I have conceived twice in my life. One resulted in my now 4yr old son, the other one failed in my late 20’s. Both times I conceived, the same exact circumstances took place. I was on BC pills for 3 months, stopped and conceived both times in the 2nd month I was off of the pills. So I’m off to see my OB/Gyn next week to get some BC pills and try what has worked for me in the past. Wish me luck, and good luck to all the ladies out their who are also TTC.

Bugnjb

No I haven’t been tracking my temps I did with my daughter but it was easier than. This time around I started to try but since my daughter still wakes up at like 4am a lot so it wouldn’t really be accurate so I just gave that up this time around

AliL
    Participant

Sorry bigfam! Wishing you the best of luck this cycle!

DiandClover

1sttimemama: when is your period due? Are your periods fairly regular? If you ovulated more than 24 hours before the condom broke, then there is virtually no chance of pregnancy, but lets say you ovulate withing 5 – 7 days of the broken condom, then indeed pregnancy is possible. If you think there is a possibility you ovulated after the broken condom, then you can take a test the day AF is due for a fairly accurate result (or test a couple of days sooner if you are really anxious, but there is a chance you won’t get an accurae result. Good luch with whatever outcome 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 112,441 through 112,455 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.