General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 112,546 through 112,560 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

They say there are ways to help determine the sex that you want but I really don’t believe in it but then again I have never tried it either. This site is usually pretty busy so maybe some of the other girls will be able to help you in that department more than I can! They say there are positions that can help your conceive a boy or girl though…???

EmmaLouLiz

Hey ladies I’m new to this forum. I spent most of my time in the Babies and Breastfeeding pages. My husband is deployed and when he comes home for R &R in January he wants to start trying for baby #2. Our daughter Kiley just turned 1 and is still partially breastfed. I am working on weaning her at this time. Problem is that I have lost tons of weight from nursing and weight a little under 100lbs. I’m having trouble gaining weight because I have IBS and can’t eat fatty foods. I haven’t gotten AF back yet and I’m not sure I’ll get it or be regular enough to get pregnant by January. Is there something to do to make you ovulate?

RhondasThird

Congrats to all the BFP’s. I am going to try and avoid coming on here for the next two weeks. (going to be hard) If all goes well I will have a BFP on dh’s bday – Oct 4th. I’ll keep you all posted. Fingers crossed that this is my month. Baby Dust to all of you!!!!

flangel

ok ladies im getting these sharp , shooting like pains in my left side that lasts for like 3 seconds, happended about 5 times since this morning…..i thought ovulation pain was a dull pain. What gives??

RainbowRach

NeverPreggers – could be implantation bleeding, give it a couple of days then retest. If no AF or BFP by Monday, I would go to the docs for a blood test x Good luck!

beck23

Hi ladies sorry I haven’t been on for awhile anyways I am CD7 and af is gone

erms128

mrsmeyers-congrats on your nuptuals…and hopeful on the success of your family expansion project lol

katmoma

hey ladies,, wat do you think, i bd ;last nite as iam in my fertile days and this morning ive woken up and i have sore lower abdo and pain around the sides and it feels heavy and pulling in my pubic area.. i dont know cause we weren rough last night nor did it hurt last nite.. maybe this is my lucky month lol.. wat do you think it is.

Rooey
    Participant

tmg ~ you are number 2 on my list ;o)

DiandClover

Mya – sorry that you have to put TTC on hold, but your health has to come first =( I had to take a few cycles off TTC last year to allow for tests/new meds. I hope you are rewarded with a BFP when you are allowed back TTC! ((hug))

RainbowRach

morning mrsg xx

lovemylove

kat- Really can you feel ur cervix? I keep sticking my fingers up there and is like wtf? All i fill is lumpy stuff. I read about if feeling like a nose or lips? I am like what I do feel a ball round thing with lumps around it I dont know if that is it or just another lump? Please help!!

DiandClover

What a great day for long awaited BFPs!! Congrats ladies!

newmomtobe85

im a bit scared to take a test incase it positive and i will worry about the bleeding! and i will be sad if its another BFN

RainbowRach

haha Luckywhite, even before you tell you DH in some cases!

Viewing 15 posts - 112,546 through 112,560 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.