General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 112,681 through 112,695 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

xweegeex

sara im so so sorry for your loss 🙁 i cant imagine what your going through, but i hope that your ok & eventually find some peace..

cpalmer

Thats awesome! Good luck hun! I will be looking forward to hearing the results 🙂 i have 5 days til AF makes her appearance, just dont think this is my month! We shall see

ssdyer1985

Congrats to all BFP! LOTS OD BABT DUST TO EVERYONE TRYING; MAY OCTOBER BE EVERYBODY’S MONTH

butrfliefct

Teresamb- I’m so sorry for your loss, it must be so hard. I too have heard that herbs are good. I’m ordering Fertilaid and trying that as soon as it comes in the mail, as well as fetile CM as I have issues with cervicle mucus. I think if it might help then try it! Hugs:)

Ladies I asked this earlier and didnt get much of a response so asking again..Today I noticed I have HUGE veins in my BB and going to my niples dont remember that much with AF but also didnt pay that much attention is that AF or PG or Both? I am 11 dpo! Still BFN on ALL of the HPTs!!

bexgirlsandboy
    Participant

love – oh yeah i didnt think of twins etc! Ruby is really good too, i sometimes wonder if its possible to get another one as good as she is and i will probably get a nightmare baby that constantly cries!! seems like you had a bad birth, i had a third degree tear and sometimes i think i will never get back to normal but shes worth it! so can anybody think of the negatives of having a baby so soon coz i cant right now hehe! x

crazyfor-i am expecting AF the 16th! hope she doesnt show tho!!

butrfliefct

Cool! your the first person on here that I’ve met thats an officers wife:)

terrac…did you DH suck on them to hard?..just kidding a couldn’t resist…lol

I only had 8 stitches 6 inside and 2 outside

Good luck Chasitiy …. Let us know how it turns out!! Thinking of you!

RubyLove

Hello girls, I looked at my chart as well, and noticed that I BD every day the days I thought I would O(CD10 to CD16)..but only ended up Oing on CD24 (I took an opk on a whim that day)…BD’d the day of the positive and the day after and got pg.Also wanted to mention that I took Clomid from CD3- 7 so I should have o’ed by CD17 the latest. So Clomid can make u O late…

KellyG

Proud- stay positive! AF isn’t here yet so you never know 🙂

clayliover

Im back! Looks like i missed a lot

LOL, yes so annoying! I always stick up for us to my parents i just dont understand him ughhhhh. Im doing laundry now but its annoying cause the machines are small and charge 1.25 to wash and 1.00 to dry, its not the price its its the size i have to cut a normal load in half!!! GRRRRRR I am buying a W/D before we move and then we are finding a house No more apartments for us im done lol!

Viewing 15 posts - 112,681 through 112,695 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.