General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 112,696 through 112,710 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Cherryb0m

mama – when i was preggo i wanted to do the deed all the time! i am never like that

Ira~~ How big are the clots and had you got a BFP?

cpalmer

Yay! Congrats mamacas! Whoo today is a good day, 2 BFPs so far! Keep em comin!

caraj

my cycles are usually 28-29 days. HPT’S for some reason dont work for me when i was pregnant with my son i did one at about 18weeks and it was neg so hmm i was at the doc last week and she said wednesday ill have a blood test. so im thinking i just try to relax and just see what that tells me -_-

MamaCas31

Ok…I just read my online horoscope: An exciting surprise is coming your way. You’ll be delighted by the unexpectedness. Freaky! This is the first time it’s been right!

chasitiy1

****With it being Breast Cancer awareness month does anyone have anyone close and dear to them that survived or was lost to this?? I personally lost my mother December 10th 1999. My mother was taken at the young age of 42. She was my whole world. I love and miss her dearly. Since then my older sister was diagnosed with it as well. She has since been treated and is now in the SURVIVOR category! Save the Ta Ta’s!!!!

DiandClover

Starburst, the First Response Early Response are pretty sensitive (not the digital, but the line test) – they say 25 mIU of hCG, but people have gotten + with as little as 15 mIU (that would be like a day or so after implantation (9 – 10 DPO).

AliL
    Participant

green2u- I’m in Haslett Michigan! Too bad tho! lol Cool that we are 2ww buddies tho! Are you having any ‘symptoms’? lol

cpalmer

Question! Does anyone know what CD i am on? Startin bleedin thurs…does CD5 sound rite?

T

I finally found a store that carries Preseed! It’s the only one around!!! Yay. Went out in a horrible rain storm to get it. LOL! I think I’m going to O tomorrow but we’ve BD’ed CD 7, 9, 10, 11, and early morning 13. Oh.. and I did try the fertiliaid and I found out quickly that I was allergic to something in it. I hived up all over my face. Not saying that’ll happen to everyone … but know that the ingredients are not organic and might make regular menstrual cycles longer! It’s been known to screw up people who have 28 day cycles. Good luck everyone!!!

DiandClover

Hopefully you get your BFP soon, and the support you require is for pregnancy and the toddler years! LOL

NewMama14

sinnamongirl~~Nope!! 🙁 I was wondering if any other ladies got checked for estrogen and was curious about their results! Going for progesterone blood work on Monday, curious to see what my levels will be at!

toomanyyrs

@ Kirsty -> pre-seed is very easy to use, all you have to do is puncture the the top of the lube and put the applicator over it and fill the app to the 3 line to start as that is what is recomm. Once it is there what I did was tip the applicator on the side and pull the top back as if adding more just so that none go out. Then you can insert it by either laying on the bed or sitting on the toilet or standing with one leg raised. Give it 15 min before bd so that it has time to really get in there. I lay down after I put it in. Hope that helps. Also yes there have been a few BFP with pre-seed so far. GL

Donna1981

Im not sure TTC I just go by the days I might be ovulating and BD as much as possible to be sure x I dont use OPKs xxx

DiandClover

Hey all – just popping in for a quick minute – super busy today! Clayli – loving the fact that temps are rising! Cherry you too, yayyyy!!! Lia – hoping your special someone comes into your life soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 112,696 through 112,710 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.