General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 112,711 through 112,725 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

RydersMomma

5 dpo..still no symptoms boooo

cpalmer

Holy moly diane! Thats awesome! He will be walkin in no time, whether ur ready or not lol DD is 9mos and im tryin my best not to encourage her too much but she is determined to walk haha

JanineM

ryders – average is 7 to 10 dpo for implantation. on this site it says anywhere from 6 to 12 dpo. so who knows!!

cpalmer

Sarah lol i can remember that as a kid as well… I was one of those kids who would rip out the tooth if it was hangin by a root haha

Donna1981

Congrats Irisheyes so pleased for you xxx what could be 2 when are u testing? Im not due AF till 11th nov – I hae waiting too lol xx ryders I am the same I always cave you dont suck hunny x and sinnamongirl I dont use FF so wouldnt know hun x sorry xxx

Dsquared83

Gypsy…..looks like a positive to me!

babydoll76

jjs i just saw that on Amazon.com

CCTWifey

Hey ladies….im nervous now that I am seeing a ‘phantom’ positive line. Now I am doubting the positive test my DH and I saw this morning…..nervous about getting a blood test done tomorrow and them telling me I am dumb and not pregnant. AH!

marieseon- thanks ( :

Dsquared83

ttc…..A fiend of mine is like that…..Her pregnancies never show up on a HPT she had to get a pregnancy blood test

RydersMomma

trying-your chart looks promising..its up and down so much that u really cant be upset if it goes down cause it looks regular. plus the pink spotting is a good sign…

DiandClover

lol D – have you hear me comment about my cervix doing ‘push-ups?’ Mine can be super high in the morning and low again at night! And maybe near O time, you’ll note it going even higher… I just check once a day, at morning shower – that way it’ll be somewhat consistent and I may see a pattern over time.

babybum
    Participant

My possible faint bfp is uploaded on my pics now. It’s named November 5th Possible Faint BFP. Can you all please look at it and tell me what you think?

DiandClover

Cpalmer – I never had a problem with DS – seems to have some up since having him. I think it may be in part due to extra weight I still have on – messes with my hormones.

xweegeex

marieseon i was reading online about women having implantation bleeding that was almost the same as AF – both in timescales & heaviness – so i suppose it could happen – goodluck!

Viewing 15 posts - 112,711 through 112,725 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.