General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 112,891 through 112,905 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

dmmarinewife

Kristy- lol if it does turn to a true bfp in a few days then surely help urself to my short cycles! Lol

DiandClover

Hi Blessed – I suggest you read CPalmers blog on Soy Isoflavones. It tells you all you need to know, along with the cautions of trying it. 🙂 https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/vip-blog/cpalmer/1248651845

BabyLoveJenn

I forgot to mention that DH is going to his sperm count test today. I kind of feel bad, but I think it’s hilarious what he’s going to have to go through for that! How awkward!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Ill be on cd 3 tomorrow. Its 9:30pm here . I would of been on day cd26 & 6dpo if I didn’t get af

BabyLoveJenn

marinewife – We had been trying for over a year without any luck.. so I went to the doc and he prescribed me metformin and clomid, and then ordered the standard tests (sperm count, ultrasound, etc)… but within a week, some health issues came up and I had to have nasal surgery – so we just shelved the clomid and metformin.. two months later, here we are, ready to start trying again. If we don’t get pregnant this cycle, we’re going to start clomid the next. I have a really good feeling about this month – not sure why! Fingers crossed. Negative OPK yesterday, and we didn’t BD, but we did first thing this morning.. hoping to again tonight – fertility calendar says I’m supposed to O tomorrow.. gotta keep the BD going and going 😉

thebigtomato

eeyore – I’ve never gotten a positive. 🙁

vonne0311

We haven’t been trying long. since October

Yes AMEN to that fabulous! and julie girl….thanks for the blog comment and the truck load of baby dust 🙂 awesome! and im pretty sure i said it before but if i didnt…Congrats again

I used shuttles for a girl! We did no BD two days before O and I am just now 3 weeks pregnant! I hope it works! We won’t find out for a few more weeks, obviously, lol. I do hope it works because (and I know I will learn) but I have just no clue what to do with a boy! I did leave an intead cup in there for a long time after the last BD so I don’t know if I skewed the results or not.

DiandClover

Chas, your appointment is tomorrow or Thursday?

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Welcome Hollins – I hope your stay is short!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

& for those who will remember my name is Alicia 🙂

RachelE1201

So how many of you belong to countdowntopregnancy.com ?? I’m on there and under rachel1201 and if any of u are on there I would like to add you.

betty

Cherry – if you are taking Clomid the hot flashes is going to be there for some time.

Lulu99

taylorttc – anything yet? no AF for me yet either but BFN yesterday so I’m just waiting for it heheheh!

Viewing 15 posts - 112,891 through 112,905 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.