General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 112,906 through 112,920 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

EDIT on that! I never found a counteraction between Vitex and Soy Isoflavones! It seems that Clomid and Vitex should NOT be taken together.

Mummy- yeah same last month I got sore nipples this month no symtoms at all!!!!! Yeah so our turn I agree x

CarrieE

E – I know…too quiet!! It was quiet all weekend too!

kiwimum2

somethingspecial – definitely the later one, I think! 🙂

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Fingers crossed duffy. And dw lc I know how u feel haha . Xox

weber3
    Participant

@kiwimum2 breastfeeding at night may be the thing keeping you from getting pregnant. Breastfeeding at night really increases the prolactin hormones which interferes with progesterone which can cause us to not be fertile. I didn’t even get my cycle back until I weaned for nighttime my dd, then we went back to the regular nursing again. After 5 months of ttc with irregular charts I night weaned again and we got pregnant immediately.

DiandClover

oops, *15 – 20%

candila
    Participant

car accident last friday and then just made a REALLY stupid error and put fluid in the wrong place on the rental car. they were able to flush it before it damaged the car but i feel so embarassed and stupid. It just stressed me out that i broke the rental car and then i was so tired i started imagining getting arrested for it lol. I was all sweaty and could barely breathe i was such a mess lol. No wonder AF showed early (although its tapered off a little now so maybe its more of heavy spotting and she will really start in 2 days).
    sorry for your bfn by the way, hope it turns into a bfp

DiandClover

Eeyore and aselleck – those costumes are too cute!! Sebastian is being a dinosaur 🙂

It’s 03.15am and I’m sitting here dreaming of a positive test. No words can describe how much I want this. I want a positive test. Currently 5DPO and wanna know now if I’m gonna have a longed for baby. 27 months in this is literally breaking me xx

ArcticArlz
    Participant

my boobs are sore, achey and have been getting a teeny bit worse, but I don’t trust that symptom really. I have spells of kinda nausea, more like sudden carsick kinda feeling but it goes away pretty fast too, not sure what that is. I am trying to ignore all of them. Crampy though, and lower abdomen feels tight.

Lulu99

CD 15 – no happy face on the Ovulation Kit yet!!! Looking fwd, though :).

OLAAAAAA!!!!! Back from a FABULOUS week in Dominican with the fam, What did I miss this past week? who got the BFPS?????? Ive missed you guys *tear* hoping I get to hear some great news!!!!!!!!

Lulu99

FINALLY — on CD 23, got my happy face!!! heheheh! Time to party 🙂

DiandClover

AHHHH last.one!!

Viewing 15 posts - 112,906 through 112,920 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.