General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 113,206 through 113,220 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

LovinLife—Congratulations!! That looks like a huge positive. WoW.

LilMrsK

Cpalmer-thanks for the details. I was unsure of how the arrangements were. I would def tell her if you are pg but if she shows no interest then that’s that. You will do it on your own and will do a fine job too!

AliL
    Participant

Oooh! I have a fun idea! lol List one annoying trait of your MIL’s!!! I know it may be hard for some of us to pick just one…but go for the funniest! Annoying MIL Trait #1: Refers to herself as ‘mama’ and FIL as ‘papa’.

MamaCas31

Well for me, this is unusual….Of course, I’ve been too tired at bedtime to do anything about it, but my thoughts are there!

AliL
    Participant

Here is part of one woman’s story on TTC a girl: Strict girl diet for 15 weeks. I followed this completely this time and didn’t cheat at all. I drank at least a litre of milk every day and lots of plain yoghurt, as well as rice or pasta with permitted veg and permitted fruit.
    I took vitex, acidophilous, calcium and magnesium and vit D for 15 weeks
    Took between 10,000-40,000mg cranberry as needed to dry up cm. This is much more cranberry than i took last time.
    I used a tiny amount of replens as needed (every few days) to keep pH down. Checked pH daily and kept it at 4.5/5

I made sure DP’s SC was lowered frequently before BD, and by hot baths before BD. He wore a jock strap for a few hours a day for three months.

DH took cranberry, calcium and magnesium. Avoided coffee and caffeine around ovulation.

Shallow BD and no big O, J+D on all days around ovulation.

Isn’t that NUTS?! Did she say JOCKSTRAP??? bahahaha! It worked tho!

LilMrsK

YES AND REPORT BACK TO HOW HE REACTED!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

TMI ALERT! ! so we just BD and I’m laying down for a while my DH says he sees all the sperm coming out of me. Is this Bad?? Should I wait a while longer laying down? ?

lol tsucutie, I love twilight! Obsessed!
    I hope Cpalmer is okay… Msg us Cpalmer when you get back from emerg… did she go to emerg?

RydersMomma

ff looks like the highest preg % is if u BD both O-1 and O….

diane- thank you! Do you know about how sensitinve the dollar tree brands are?

AliL
    Participant

louise- I’ve heard both- getting pregnant your first cycle off the pill ups your chances of twins! And some women don’t ovulate for a few cycles after stopping. I think you would be fine if you are ready to try now…it wouldn’t hurt anything! =)

DiandClover

Yes CPalmer, but prepare for a long cycle, as this is not a true ‘period’ you’re having. My next AF did not happen until CD 43.

lilpigz

..and let me just say holy sore bbs batman:/ Wow, just went down my stairs apparently too quick for the liking, I felt every step in my bbs,lol. TMI, I know, but they hurt.

nic22pow

Thanks so much dianne…. I hope i get my BFP soon also!!! are you TTC??

xweegeex

its red now :'( wot does that mean…..

Viewing 15 posts - 113,206 through 113,220 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.