General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 113,731 through 113,745 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

Oh, very much so Nic!

xweegeex

DI – theres not much on the pad atm, but went to the toilet there & wiped & theres was quite alot of red cm/blood on the tp……..its went from brown on my underwear (a medium amount) to pinkish on wiping (quite a lot) to reddish pink on wiping (spots) to red (but still cm looking – quite alot on tp) – i am really worried now :/

janet1972

starburst7987 – I did and he completely ignore the questions, he pretended like I didn’t even text him about it.

Green2u
    Participant

How common is it for women to test positive only after a missed period?anyone know?

@Sunflower – your so right. Its one thing to say what works for you, but another for them to say what we do is wrong. =S Guess I’m just depressed and over-sensitive about it

xweegeex

Evening ladies! Jst on my way home from work, its lashing it down, very miserable! I hope u are all well 🙂 so my ‘bleed’ is nearly away woohoo! Here’s hoping I O this Month…!

my oldest was walking at 7 1/2 months old… my others, not till they were 1 year, and my youngest DS was walking at 10 months… took his first step the day after my dh was home ona 96 before deploying… im all for delayed walking, lol…

IraqiMom

hey ladies hope you all doing great..i posted a pic on my profile about my ovulation opks test can you guys look at it and tell what u think? i am CD 15 today thnxx.

DiandClover

Ahh… DS is bathed, and now napping. Lill – he took his first steps two days ago, and now he’s getting brave and taking steps more and more… that means falling into stuff more and more!!

Kimkayb

sinnamongirl ~ On FF, on the left side it says menu, go down to sharing, highlight your web address,copy and paste into your profile info. Let me know if you need anymore help 🙂

LaFo

i have alot of cm today.. so much so that i keep running to the bathrrom to make sure af hasnt shown up. im also feeling very mild cramps. getting nervous.. =(

Ducky27

Just posted a blog, please look when you get a chance!

DiandClover

lafo – 30 mIU hCG is great this early on! CONGRATS!

Damnkat

Congrats Blessed7!!! That’s wonderful news, happy, healthy 9 months!!!

Bri

JLea – I’m sorry. I’m not feeling myself but I think I’m psyching myself out. I’m 11DPO now. I tried this morning cause it was a chance it would show up but nope. Oh well. I’m going to wait out the weekend. It is so disappointing! Hope for the best next month…A Valentine’s baby?

Viewing 15 posts - 113,731 through 113,745 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.