General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 113,821 through 113,835 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

mum2onex

hopingme-no you defo not crazy-my ovulation ticker is a little of i actually think im due AF on Fri so im gonna test tomorrow morning- i have no patience. Also i have no symptoms except a lil more tired and one sore boob-just one-weird eh

gould4494

hey this is erin, i had to change my profile because it wasnt working for some reason!

Amy011
    Participant

nyc- if you have a + test you are pregnant. So congrats!! I cannot believe your doctor though! 2 missed periods! Can’t you just ring them and say you have and then when you have a scan say ‘Ooops I got my dates wrong!’

turtlefur

Mom.to, I think exclusive is also testing around then

thebigtomato

cherry – I hope you got your bfp! Let us know either way!

turtlefur

lil.pigz…i hope it’s implantation!!!! oooh, oooh…FX! yeah shingles is the same virus as chickenpox…literally the same virus that i got as a child is still in my body and comes out every now and then when my immunity is low. that’s how shingles works. that’s why old people get them. when you get chickenpox as a child, the virus (varicella) stays in your spinal cord and travels down the spine to the skin in times of weakened immunity. So yes, sorry for the lengthy nursing lecture LOL but it’s possible for it to reoccur

hopingme

Thanx lilbasschick…Im gonna have a big garden in heaven with al my pets there…. :o/ how are you today?

Mrs. Smith- I’m also 1 dpo :)! Good luck to all testing this week, I hope you all get bfps!!!!!

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

LOL!!!! I know right!! HAHAH!! I am off too…GOOD Night LADIES!! 🙂

turtlefur

FRER means First Response Early Response & they’re reportedly 6mlU or something ridiculously sensitive. i’ll get some for testing on Friday…but no…not testing today. can’t bring myself to use anything but FMU

Duffy
    Participant

cheekygrin – when I came off the pill my periods and cycles were (and still are) all over the place

MrsSmith08

Trying – oh and man! 4 girls!! I would die! My step daughters are a handful enough!!

ArcticArlz
    Participant

wow, I guess we aren’t alone tiffy 😀 Evening ladies!! How is everyone tonight?

gould4494

I have a hard time spending money on myself, I get it from my mom! Ugh I have had a head ache for like 2 hrs now and I want it to go away! Laying on my left side idk y but I read on here it helps the swimmers? Fx I get my pos opk in the next day or two!

Dsquared83

oh ok…..Well you learn something new everyday!

Viewing 15 posts - 113,821 through 113,835 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.