General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 114,046 through 114,060 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

dmmarinewife

As horrible as it is to say but if he has no intention of being in the baby’s life he should relinquish his parental rights to prevent her from trying to come after him for support. Just an idea.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

I’ve heard positive OPK’s after ovulation can mean pregnancy, lol. And they are definitely positive.

beautifulmommyof4
    Participant

Thanks! Im praying the lines get darker. When should I test again?

mfbrown

Cycle 3, month 4 was hardest for me I think. I’m now cycle 5 and at a weird peace I didn’t think I’d ever reach.

dmmarinewife

Any suggestions for names with C P initials?

Lindsey1979

wow, that sounds awesome diane. best of luck!

ingodstime

Congrats mommasarah! Haven’t been on in awhile been busy with work (as always) and running this ‘farm’ never a dull moment around this house. AF showed 3 days ago but thats ok…it showed when it was suppose to.DH and I talked at length about having not concieved yet he has already had blood work done. I grew up in a home that if wasn’t really sick we did not go to the MD. So the decision to go just for a check-up hasn’t come lightly. I’m nervous lol . Seems everyone around me has children , pregnant or adopting. Is it normal to be nervous? I’m a nurse you would think that I wouldn’t be

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

I got my first clearly positive test at 10dpo, I used the target/walmart brand with the clear casing. I’m 15dpo now and everything is still light lines like it was with my son.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Hi ladies..I took another test this past Sunday and got a very pink line so I am pregnant! I started feeling bad over the weekend, very tired, bad taste in my mouth and of course my stomach was sensitive. Well Tuesday I had blood work done to check my levels. Back-up Monday I started feeling nauseous and did Tuesday as well. Yesterday I woke up feeling nothing but a little discomfort in my stomach but then started having sharp pains. I have a 3 year old daughter so maybe I just noticed all these symptoms early b/c I knew what they were? Doctor’s office called me yesterday and said my levels were a little low. They said after today’s blood work we will know for sure if they are doubling and that will be good. I’m nervous. I woke up today and have had no symptoms, feel like my usually not pregnant self. I mean no symptoms at all. I hope my test comes back good tomorrrow. 🙁

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

I thought you ladies might find this funny.

‘How To Take A Pregnancy Test’

sherbaby

Congrats Luv!!! I’m soo happy you finally have a dr that will listen to you!!! I hope this is what u need to get and keep ur BFP and hopefully it’s not to long of a process for you either

so.. once i learnt this morning how to use my new fertility monitor i started temping YAY… i am doing it in celcius… so now i am going to be checking lots and lots of FF graphs and to see if mine look like theirs who got BFPs lol…. i am also thinking of taking Clomid in the AM instead of right before bed, and just suck it up and deal with the SE…. and taking cough medicine… correct me if i am wrong ladies, u take the cough medicine 5 days before O and then 5 days after????..

Best of luck to you Mamabri and good for you for protecting yourself and your family

DiandClover

lol, I know it’s tiny, but you get the idea of the pattern.

Mizzy1

Nicolemarie- I understand how you feel,stress really can effect our cycles through delaying ovulation.I feel this has happened with me too a couple times.im trying not to stress too much this cycle as well….just trying to bd every other day during the supposed fertile period,while testing for ovulation once a day with my strips.I have a hereditary form of depression that I have been treated for since I was a teenager,low dose and not a severe case.but still anxiety problems and depression are so very common in people.I would suggest allowing yourself to be treated for the anxiety….and who knows,it may be just what you need to relax and conceive.Hope you get your bfp soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 114,046 through 114,060 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.