General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 114,226 through 114,240 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Cherryb0m

Almost 7 years your hubby?

I am CD 26 and 11DPO

Thats something to be proud of mamas

3babiesmom .. did you take up stock in hpts!!! LOL …. Im telling you ladies we need to take these to the NYSE!!!

toomanyyrs

@therose88 -> hun i am sure most if not all of us have tried that as it is one of the oldest tricks in the books lol. We and I mean most of us have done so much like pre-seed and royal jelly and much more to make it happen. Count yourself lucky that you got preg so easy. Even though it may not seem like it to you but if you fall preg in less then 1 yr of trying the dr will say nothing is wrong. Trust me I know been there done it as they say lol.

Kelly~ Yeah I know but I had a blood test yesterday and got the results this AM those usually arent wrong, I wouldnt think……

LilMrsK

Cleo-I wish you the best hun. I know you are stressed out and I’m sorry you are struggling these days. Best bet is to get an HPT so you know what’s going on.

RES

My husband is a general contractor, and my MIL hires others to come and do real work on her house, like putting in a new bathroom, but then wants DH to do a ton of little stuff for her for free.

RaychelDavey

what does watery cm mean?

babybum
    Participant

monstamomma- lol wow! was she trying for a girl or something?

cpalmer

Kristy got a BFP too mama!

RES

chasitiy- I have bought them, but haven’t used them yet, Are they easy to use?

MamaCas31

I think she did go to emergency….God knows how long she will be there, it usually takes forever….you know, there is still hope…my mom had heavy bleeding and went to the ER and they told her that she was miscarrying (she hadn’t even known she was pregnant) and low and behold, 8 months later she had my brother. But the bleeding was enough to make her go to the emergency room.

AliL
    Participant

chastity- George Michael. Thats all I got to say! lol OK, and Madonna and Elton John! As for Breast Cancer- I lost my Grandma when I was 19. That was 7 years ago! Doesn’t feel like she has been gone that long. But I was super close to her and it still makes me cry when I think about how much I would like her to be here and see her great grandbabies! ='(

DiandClover

Is it Pro Care? They are usually 25 mIU

Viewing 15 posts - 114,226 through 114,240 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.