General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 114,511 through 114,525 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

lilpigz

praying4healthybaby – You are lucky AF is gone by cd4! Mine drags on and lingers until around cd8-9.

tiffyy

this site is pretty good, i find it’s right on to almost everything. what was the first count? i think u’re having a boy

loraclacey

I’m getting so cautiously optimistic here. This is day three of worsening morning sickness exactly like I experienced with DD, terrible sleep, increased BM’s, and something around here smells like vinegar and it’s driving me nuts! I think I’m 10dpo, and I’m planning to test on the 11th of this month. Gah! I am seriously hoping for that BFP!!

DiandClover

Hannahsmummy – hang in there! I have links to my website on my profile page here – one link is to all the TTC info I have collected this year – maybe something there will help!

loraclacey

Well… I’m either CD 30 or CD 32. No period, no BFP. This is a little disheartening.

Amy011
    Participant

bex- I am just reading up on it…

lilpigz

Congrats Allie! I dont see it either but if it was visible through email than thats awesome peace of mind!…terriann20- Yep, that is positive! Im not sure exactly when the tests go back to negative in terms of the lh hormone decreasing. I know I only got ONE positive test this cycle
    and about 15 hrs later I started having cramping and that afternoons test was negative already…luv2teach- I get the twinge too. I just consider that when I O, since it usually occurs the evening or next morning of my last positive test and all my symptoms are gone.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Im so angry at df, he was ment to be home an hour and a half ago he wouldn’t let me pick him up from work (cause he has to hold his brothers hand everywhere) and we gotta go through the town he works in anyway he’s an idiot im so angry!

SEEG

6dpo, my CM is still very very thin, clear, watery, and I am still having lots of it. cervix is still high up and soft, feeling fatigued. keeping fingers crossed!

mfbrown

Well AF left the building right on time! Woke up and there’s nothing just as it should be! Yay! :0) If my cycles are regular i wont be Oin though until CD24 or so! That’s quite the wait!!!!! I hope that last month was just a weird one and that I can O sooner…. :0P

BabyKnight
    Participant

Caniac-I am in Cambridge, I would love to move somewhere smaller though, there are way too many condos starting to sprout up:) Congrats Racho. Luv2Teach and flmommy-With my last pg I had cramping the entire TWW, I swore AF was coming but got a BFP instead. I hope that it is a good sign for you both. Taralynnnn-I’m glad that you guys are getting everything checked out. I would rather know something is going on (if there is an issue) and being able to treat it rather than spending another 6 months trying without luck. Lora-Good luck with your scan I hope that it will reveals some answers for you. Amanda-I’m glad that your line is getting darker, definitely a good sign, I’m sure everything will be fine.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

The best ting about ttc is you ladies 🙂 🙂

terriann20

I’m actually really looking forward to bbt in the morning to see what change has occurred as to wether it increases or decreases 6dpo n I’m having a lil cramp or two on my left hand side (could be down to the portion of pasta bake lol) bbs aren’t sore I have a snuffy nose too but that could be my hey fever starting to flare up as had it since yesterday lol other than that I feel normal, don’t feel pregnant cervix is very low and firm :/ not looking promising for me at all 6 days til af is due it’s a loooooooong wait….

MarineGF007

Has anyone here ever experienced implantation bleeding? I am 7 days post ovulation. 7 days till the new cycle starts. I have some pinkish brown discharge. Its kind of a mixture of light blood and some sort of creamy discharge. At first I thought I was starting my cycle but it is WAY to early (29 day cycle) & its way too light to be menstruation. I have done a lot of research in the last few days and my cervix are soft and high. Could this be implantation?

lilpigz

Congrats to seeg and Taralynnnn!! Best wishes for a healthy,happy and uneventful stress free 9 months♥…Amanda42986- I always heard we are most fertile after ANY pg, wether loss or full term;) Awesome your body didnt skip a beat getting right back into it!…alohamom3- (((HUGS))) Im so sorry you got some bad news, but you did get an explanation and one that is actually quite common with a relatively simple fix! …momfromcanada – Ive gotten those same horrible comments people think will make us feel better too when it comes to pregnancy and even loss. Dont ever apologize for how you feel though, not to us or anyone. That is what we are all here for, for each other♥… cd13 for me. It looks like a LOT of us are cycle buddies this month:) Hopefully we can have a huge poas party soon,lol. Im due for AF, or not, on the 31st, which is also my soon to be 15yo daughters birthday:) So YAY, I got my positive OPK this morning! (mine never show up in the afternoon) Hoping it is not going to be another 3 day positive ordeal though and not O until the weekend. That would suck since my hubby is leaving tomorrow morning for the weekend. Im hoping to O tomorrow at the latest. Totally took advantage of the BD every chance possible until then though,lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 114,511 through 114,525 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.