General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 114,526 through 114,540 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Aww your lucky id do that to haha just to sit in and keep cool, tahlias got a pretty big kids pool I gotta find duno where it is since we moved haha

Duffy
    Participant

luv2teach – YAY! I am glad your appointment went well ad you dr agreed to give you some tests. I bet it feels like you are now being pro-active in ttc

lilpigz

LOL…,my husband says I have replaced him with this sight. He too does NOT want to hear the specifics of TTC and his exact words are ‘if it’s meant to be, then it will happen.’ Wow..I would give ANYTHING to be so nonchalant about it again. That went out the window when I was 23 though and realized there is some effort required to conceive when TTC our 2nd baby without much luck at the time,lol..5 kids and 10 pg’s later, I know better:-)

Kitty79
    Participant

Lora- I think it has to go untreated for a long time. In 2009 I got divorced and just happened to have my annual exam at that time and asked for full testing just to be sure…. I thought my ex was faithful but nope I tested positive for Gomorrah. I took antibiotics and was cured. I have an 18 month old son now and am 5 weeks pregnant. I had been tested about 6 months prior before surgery (laparoscopy to look for endo) and had been negative then. I do have ovulation issues but that’s not related.
    Oh here is a laugh, my ex tried to deny it and said I must have gotten it before we got together. I said with all my testing there’s no way I had it for nine years undetected. Dumbass.

DiandClover

HEY LADIES! Looks like I am back to TTC!! I just added a blog about it, but I am starting medication to help my thyroid levels, and I can get back to TTC THIS MONTH! The only last hurdle is getting the rheumatologist next week to confirm I don’t have Lupus or rheumatoid arthritis – I’m pretty sure I don’t so – YAYYYY!! I feel like I am on the right path now!

terriann20

Ehartw02 its a date lol im not buying a test til the night before lol to resist the same temptation x

DiandClover

Wow, when I said last night that there would be more BFPs today, I never expected this! Congrtas ladies – and Jenakers – sounds very promising! Can you get your hands on a FRER for tomorrow morning?

Aloha- The luteal phase is never more than 15 days unless there is something physically wrong with you, or you are pregnant. If you are positive of your O date, I would go ahead and test. Oh, and your friend could very well be preggo, but the only way to know for sure is to use an hpt.

Lilmissesmum

good luck kayce Alicia I was going to test dpo13 because thats when af id due and I have never had a longer cycle than 29days even if I o late, but will hold out just for you sat morning it is 🙂 lets hope af doesn’t bet me too it.

CaniacMom

Good luck lil.pigz! I didn’t have any symptoms before I got my BFP. Sending sticky baby dust to those in the TWW. MomIIB, are they monitoring you with ultrasounds so they know that you are triggering the right day? I hope that clomid does the trick for you? Livanddomsmom, any chance you are already pregnant again? I’ve seen it happen to other women and your spotting could be either implantation or ovulation bleeding. I have my first ultrasound tomorrow afternoon. I’m only 5 weeks so I doubt that they will see much but hopefully it will make this pregnancy feel more real and put my mind at ease. I hope that you all find yourselves in the weeklies soon 🙂

lilpigz

I have a question….This is only my 2nd cycle in using OPK’s, last month was a shot in the dark and they arrived in the mail 2 days before I O’d, so I had to quickly figure out what I was looking at, lol. I figured I am due to O on Thursday, Im on cd 12 today. Last night’s OPK was the faint test line that I normally have present, this morning it was DARK, not as dark as the control line, but real close, and the digi was negative. So my question is….how long does that dark but not positive dark line stay for before it turns to positive? A few days? Im trying to figure out if I O on Thursday, will it be positive then or 48 hours before? I plan to keep testing until it goes to negative again, just wondering what my window is here.

Rach3017

Soo, I am 8dpo, and couldn’t wait to test. It was a BFN…but, when I went to look at it a couple hrs later if I strained my eyes, lol, I could kind of see something…So, because these are the cheapies you can get like 25 for $15, I used another to compare and see if it’s a water mark, and it seemed to not come up on the water test… I dunno… this waiting game IS NOT FUN! If I didnt have to start heparin, I wouldn’t be near as ansi…here’s to waiting until Saturday to test again! (yeah right!)

Justine

i would just bd 🙂 can’t hurt right! trying is the fun part remember 🙂

Rach3017

I also have longer cycles now that i’m older. I use to easily have 28 day, now to 30 day. I have used an OPK for last month and this month. Evidently I don’t ovulate until CD17-19. So weird. And my AF aren’t nearly as heavy as they use to be… Kind of worries me, but what will be, will be I suppose…

DiandClover

The freeopks.com site does send tests – to some at least it seems. A woman posted pics of the tests they were sent on another site – all internet strip type tests. I have seen posts on other social ‘mom’ sites about the tests, and while some women have gotten them, others have been waiting months and have just gotten spam. I contacted the better business bureau about them months ago, and this was their response: It seems that the site reserves the right to send you spam email and other not so free ‘offers’ in the future – read their privacy policy. There seems to be low risk in submitting your information to the site, you may get the tests (months later, as is the norm with free stuff) but there is no guarantee.

Viewing 15 posts - 114,526 through 114,540 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.