General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 114,556 through 114,570 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

alky
    Participant

Also, I see you’re all having a blizzard. Anyone want to trade? I miss snow like it’s nobody’s business!! It is about 80 degrees out now, and it is just not right seeing palm trees with christmas decorations. Bleh!! I guess you always want what you don’t have! 🙁

dmmarinewife

So also- talked to dr about difficulty ttc- and he isn’t going to do anything for another 3 months if I don’t conceive bc he says I’m capable of carrying since I had ds. But I explained to him I’d had the mirena since then and been experiencing probs since then- such as cysts, the 2 miscarriages and my last ob on the east coast said my lining was very very thin… Just frustrated. And damn is this cycle effing dragginnnnngggg! Lol sorry- end rant!

Justine

sure i show up and everyone leaves!

MamaLuvnJah

Having been on here in a while still TTC hopefully for a girl since I got 3 boys. Been posting in Facebook in group mommyhood . We got 91 members . Welcome to join in. Baby dust to you all.

Stazia66

What is Ferning?

dmmarinewife

Tomorrow with first morning urine

Jennybean24

correction mfbrown!! im not 17dpo, Im CD17…. so if Im cd17 and having pink spotting and 5 positive OPKs

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Mandy- thats a pretty name, I am partial to names ending in lynn
    Dm- I would like to keep the names similar, if a girl with her name ending in lynn as well but fiance says he don’t like it because they deserve their own name, but I still like it lol. I have my daughters name above my heart with her birth date, and plan to get my future childs name tattood on me too.

2010Baby
    Participant

my chart is in my profile too if the link does not work =)

brandyleigh
    Participant

I posted today’s test if anyone wants to take a guess what the out come for this will be.

moschops

sunflower -j – when i b/f my children i didnt have a A/F for at least a year. it wasnt till a few months after i stopped A/F everything settled down in a normal cycle hope this helps x

crossing fingers for you vggarcia!! With my daughter my levels did not rise very fast. I have read sometimes that just happens with some women. I tested faint 3 days after my af was due with her. went int for a blood test to confirm a couple days later (which put me at 5 or 6 days late) and they came back negative!! I demanded a quanative test to be certain and it confirmed it then it started to rise. Wishing the best for you!!

HeatherT1029
    Participant

I had a dip today (6DPO) in my temps! I hope I follow behind you Kayce! 🙂

Mizzy1

still experiencing those cramps…not sure whats up with that…hope it means something good lol

toomanyyrs

@ seeg -> I would agree with you except I don’t think I am as I always have some form of liquid on the go lol. Oh well could be the meds I am on also who knows for sure.

Viewing 15 posts - 114,556 through 114,570 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.