General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 116,071 through 116,085 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Lilmissesmum

got two bfn’s already so no big deal, I don’t think I would be upset by it too much, though I have to wait three months again before trying LOL!! there are other people here who I would like to see get one anyway. I hope your bloods are good too 🙂 and I will do it Sat morning any way that way i will know for sure.

lilpigz

MommyMaggieMay- Yes,I was on here in 2011:) (I lost her though at 19 weeks.) Been here since 2008 actually,lol…So the test was BFN. I bought a dollar tree hpt. Ive had a ton of people just tell me the tests suck there now. I shouldve bought a FRER? It figures…lol. I will give it a few more days and see. This happened with my 4yo daughter, it took a digital test to show a bfp and that was 3 days after AF was late. Normally I get cramps for about an hour and AF starts, on time. This cramping has been since yesterday and going nowhere. Weird.

MrsL8487

Turtlefur- my stepdaughter was adopted by my dh and she doesn’t know. I don’t know when the right time would be to tell her. Maybe when she’s a teenager. Its a tough situation because her mom died and her biological dad wants in her life again.

Maybe1more

I am so sorry to hear that, lovinlivin. 🙁

Justine

they are from clearblue, the digital OPKS. smiley faces 🙂

4girlswantaboy
    Participant

Flmommy I would say you should go buy the one that say’s pregnant or not it is not cheep ,but at least you will know for sure ..Good luck sounds like you have a bfp if you see a light line

Justine

no, if you have the digital test, you should send it to me! ha ha ha jk. i would assume so 🙂 take it! and good luck!

NixSA

have u ladies read the sperm meets egg method?

Justine

not even my best of friends believe me….

MetalMommy

On the 15th I think but I am so nervous! Lol I fear I want this to badly an I don’t know how to make myself feel differently lol. If I’m not it’s ok but man am I gonna be a wicked witch for a whole week till I can start trying again! Lol

Justine

well i got my hubby to get me some more tests! ha ha. but its pretty depressing. i know i should wait til tomorrow morning but i couldnt resist taking one now! i had like no pee to dip it in, and i could tell it was watered down just by the color. ugh so it was practically negative! i mean, i can see a line, but im sure nobody else could! i am honestly starting to think it IS all in my head! these things would HAVE to be getting darker by now! come on!

NixSA

Woken up with a headache.. This is going to be a long day 🙁

beck23

thank you Zoehow and what is a Myomectomy

firstpreggo im guessing my ur id name that this is going to b ur first lol. same here. we have been trying for 6months. that foesnt mean that its easier everytime its a no go. ur intitled to b disappointed when it doesnt happen or if u keep getting bfn. this is a place where its good for u to vent, get out all of ur negative energy, and bit** moan and groan about the the bull sh** going on. that way u can leave this site afterwards andfeel lighter, happier, and more motivated to keep going. at lwast thats how it is for me. and im sure im not the only one. if i were u i would wait for af to b late to test again. i feel the same way about a bfn. that means that i dont test until af is late. the thing is even before we started trying if af was late within24 hrs af shows up so it makes me feel cursed. hahahaha

Ok girls I have a question – CD1 and usually AF is quite heavy anyway but tonight its really really bad..just before I went to bed there now I went to the toilet to change my tampon and (sorry tmi) but ther was a good size clot of blood in my pants..I was at my zumba exercise class tonight so do you think that could of caused it?? Kinda worried it could be something serious

Viewing 15 posts - 116,071 through 116,085 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.