General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 117,031 through 117,045 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Duffy
    Participant

I think the first one looks better

terriann20

Lindsayt I will probs be getting BFNs for the next couple of months then as right now everything is stressful in my life :s, packing my house up ready to unpack into my new house next month then working aswell along with looking after a 3 year old and a nearly 2 year old very hectic time 🙂 xxx

luvababe
    Participant

yeah i kw,,,same to me 🙁

terriann20

Hi mamasear04 they say best time to test for accurate results is 14dpo

TTCbby1

My cycle started a few days late and ended a few days early.. can’t really complain on that! LOL I just got back from walmart with some OPK’s so I am excited to get things rolling! I just want aBFP already haha

vonne0311

for me too Monica… ill b checking in at 38mins. lol

thebigtomato

4ttc – Mine used to bleed profusely when I was pregnant with my ds. I would rinse 4 or 5 times and when I would spit it would still be red! UGH!

VanessaG

Hi ladies! Just stopping in to see if there are any new BFP’s! I’m still praying for you all.

DiandClover

Hey Coco – tonight or tomorrow – just have to work out the details of the insurance 🙂

Ashley32
    Participant

Yay! Congrats bunny! It’s nice to see a bfp cause it seems like we haven’t had too many lately. Cd7 for me. I’m thinking this cycle me and my dh are just gonna bd a ton since I’m not sure when I o and I really don’t wanna start doing opks. I’m only on my 2nd cycle and I don’t wanna spend $ yet. Hope everyone has a good day.

Seansmom0808

@ jjsbabymama – i went to the doctor yesterday and they gave me the same thing to bring on my AF. the doctor said that my AF should come within 7 days after your done taking the pills.

LindsayT

Congrats kiwi, jjustine hope your line gets darker. Thanks for your comments goingfornumber3 & blue eyes. Blueeyes I also have 2 children & have had a few m/c so 5 pregnancies in total, all happy accidents, this is the 1st time we’ve ever been ttc. I am so shocked, totally took it for granted that I would be able to get pregnant whenever I wanted, it was getting it to stick & having a healthy baby that concerned me. Fingers crossed you will be fine, I’m not sure whether an iud can cause any delays or anything. I’d just say to go into it expecting it to take a while, I’d be less disappointed right now if I’d have thought that at the start of this. The thing I’m struggling with is it was a big decision for us to have another baby, as we’ve had lots of complications with the previous 2 so sadly we view having a baby as a very risk thing & it’s scary so each month AF comes it kind of feels like we have to make the decision to go for it all over again. If I got a BFP we’d have to just throw ourselves into being positive & hope for the best rather than agonising over whether we’re doing the right thing.
    Andy20- LOL on the no sex on special occasions! LK hope you’re little one is OK. Mommynwifey- i’ve had a few m/c, one time it took 5 or 6 weeks for AF to come, another time I think it was a couple of weeks, think its normal for your body to take a little while to get back to normal. Hopefully this next month all be normal for you so you have a better chance of catching the egg xx

luvababe
    Participant

i feel bloated and had bad number 4..lol sry tmi

augustbaby07
    Participant

im confused. I took a test on thursday (clear blue easy digital) and it said not pregnant. I still didnt have my period today and took one and it said pregnant. How is that possible?? Does anyone think it’s a false positive? :/ I dont want to get excited for nothing…*sigh*

boyOboy

leah if you had those test strips awhile ago they could have expired i remember i had those internet opk’s and hpt’s left over and they all were expired when we started trying again a couple of months ago and my son was 12 mos. old. jsyk

Viewing 15 posts - 117,031 through 117,045 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.