General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 117,241 through 117,255 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DebiH

For all the people who have BFP’s, what does your cervical mucous look like?

Dsquared83

PHEONIX……THAT EXACTLY HOW I TAKE MY TEMP…..I WAKE UP AT 4 AND TAKE MY TEMP AND THEN GO BACK TO SLEEP AND WAKE UP AT 530 TO GET READY FOR WORK.

2bBlessedw2
    Participant

Youngmum, about charting…so you only get the dips BEFORE you ovulate and not when you ovulate? Why 3 days before and what is your temp on the day you think you ovulate? I’ll b charting for the first time and just want to go in having some knowledge. I’m guessing it’s different for everyone but the one thing that remains the same is that once ovulation has happened the temp will stay elevated until AF arrives or a positive preg test, correct?

Dsquared83

Where did you order youes Cleo?

USMCwife

Lindi-CONGRATS! i DEFF see a second line!

PINCHY

Hey kirra.. luckily they are not near me.. scary stuff! Its so sad..

cdoyle80

omg! yay!!!! i can’t believe it!!!! lol i’m dying to tell my husband. he’ll be soooooo happy, especially after the other night!
    yay! i got my bfp! finally! lol and i’m home alone with no one to celebrate with. roflmao!

goaliegirl

yeah I guess so. But I have that much responsibility at my aged, I meanI’m only 27 and I am in charge, I do their medications I have to diagnose at times and run the ward. I mean it is too much with ttc aswell, I’m told to relax but with my job I can’t! Thank god for your mum too.

Only, if I had the choice then id definitely keep her away. She’s due on the first but I’m hoping not to see her for 9 months lol.

Cherryb0m

doing good! playing with DD, she’s a wild woman! LOL how are you?????

Sooo…I broke down and took one of the test T 7:15 (10 and sat there for 3 minutes looking at the hourglass thinking it was taking long because maybe it was positive…but it clearly said: Not Pregnant

MummyYumYum

Ahh another day boobs are still sore nipples feel sensitive as hell…I am now noticing the need to visit the little girls room more frequently…food is most of what I think about! I have 3 days until I can test and its driving me mad…I dont even have a test in the house so I will have to restrain myself anyway. In my first pregnancy I never had any symptoms like this the only indiciation I was pregnant was one morning of sickness which passed quickly it wasnt until weeks later I discovered I was pregnant – and that was more of an intuition thing than any symptoms I was having.

DiandClover

Sparky, are you going to hold out on testing for a few more days? Good luck sweetie – can’t say it enough!

RubyLove

oh wwhats wrong Cleo? I remember u were telling me about the pos opks did u get anymore pos?

sherry49

oh wow kayla: I am so SORRY to hear. what did they say about cysts? I mean ARE THEY deprimental to your health, TTCing aside?

Viewing 15 posts - 117,241 through 117,255 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.