General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,716 through 11,730 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

turtlefur

Oh gotcha…may take a cycle or two to get back to normal. It didn’t take long after I had mirena out. My body HATES extra hormones. It runs so much better & is more Predictable when I don’t use hormone contraception. I started making DH use condoms until we were ready to ttc

Cherryb0m

danah – oh i know i saw that too

GOOOO Turtle! haha Geezers my booty…

Momof2 fingers crossed its an early BFP I would wait a day or two and test with FMU

turtlefur

Jenn, you can test but it’s early enough to get a false negative. I’d stay away from alcohol if you go…can you tell when implantation would’ve happened? Technically, you can’t harm the pregnancy with drinking before it implants (7-10 DPO)…but personally I’m too chicken to cut it that close.

Cherryb0m

i’m really just not feeling it this time around, but at the same time i’m reallly talking myself out of my ‘pregnancy symptoms’ i’m sooo tired, which was the only symptom till about week5-6 that i had with DD, my BB’s get kinda tingly too sometimes, i’ve been getting up at night like 3 time to pee, food wise – nothing sounds good ever (haha except chocolate and Sour Patch Kids candy). i dunno………. blaaaaaaaaaah i guess here is to next month eh?

Loopylou27

damkat hope you just have a lazy bfp! fx for ya hun!

Nunu it might be a sigh that its too early to test too – im hoping this is the case for you !

turtlefur

Just got email confirmation that my 10mlU hpt’s have shipped! Hope to get them before FMU Friday…I’ll be 12dpo

goingfor3

tarajo – I am also testing on the 23rd… I have been so emotional today… dh and I had a minor spat and I was bawling crying…. hummmmm… I am not normally that emotional… good sign in my book!

Its my BIRTHDAY 🙂 alittle excited about being 25 lol however not exactly sure why I should be other then God has blessed me by still being here! I’m 4dpo and ready for this 2ww to be over with! Guess its time to get up and start some yard work. I will catch up with you ladies in a bit!!!

DiandClover

Ah, I see, the instructions below are for the 500mg EPO pills. I’d say three/day for 1000mg is plenty!

turtlefur

hmmmmm…..spotting…no spotting…spotting…no spotting…cruel tricks!! & yes time is D – R – A – G – G – I – N – G!!! C’mon Monday!!!!! LOL, the one time i actually want the weekend to fly by…oh the irony, huh?

boyOboy

wow stupidity while typing

MrsSmith08

Your right babydoll!! Not out till the fat lady sings!! I’m so scared to test but I want to so bad!! I know I should wait at LEAST 4 more days but the wait is soooo hard!

Viewing 15 posts - 11,716 through 11,730 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.