General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 117,346 through 117,360 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Cherryb0m

brooke – thats how it happened for us with DD, have fun with it!!! good luck to u too!!

xweegeex

lol momof!!!! thats what im usually like but iv controlled myself this cycle lol

MRSBLY

I JUST DONT KNOW WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR ME TO CONCEIVE IF I ALREADY HAVE 1 OF MY OWN AND IM SO YOUNG BUT DIS TTC HAS ME A LIL STRESS BUT B4 I WAS STRESSED ME AND HUBBY COULDNT CONCEIVE NOW ITS TO THE POINT WHERE AS THO I DONT EVEN WANT TO HAVE SEX CUZ WHEN IT TIME TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY I BACK OUT CUZ ITS IN DA BACK OF MY MIND THAT ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN ANYWAY CAN SUMBODY GIVE ME SUM HELPFUL HINTS… ON GETTING MY CYCLES BACK ON TRACK AND SUMTHING THAT WILL MAKE ME BOOST MY SEX THING UP…..PLEASEEE HELPPPP!!!!!

mamadear04

I feel so bloated , anyone elts feel this way right before O..I hope this is a good sign….

amandajwolfe
    Participant

hoping , ive been trying 7 months for my 1st, i had a partial mole pregnancy in january and ive been trying since

Emma31

Green2u – positive!! Congrats!!

Mumjac

Have a funny TTC story for you… This young couple were in the birthing suit, and they had just giving birth to their 5th child. The husband, looks at his wife with tears in his eyes, and say’s, ‘Lets do that again!!’. She looks back at him wearily and says ‘Can they just clean me up first?’

xweegeex

thanx crayzf 🙂

ArcticArlz
    Participant

June-Aug is better BFP time anyway cause then your LO will come in the spring rather then cold dark February.

MilliesMummy

Thanks for the advice Xwee – hard not to read too much into these things 🙂 Having AF pains, I get them that shoot down my leg lol so think it’s on the way but hey ho..

Dsquared83

ImWaiting4Baby….If it doesn’t happen….you can take the time to chart and pay attention to your symptoms, but I hope it does…I couldnt imagine being preggo and my husbend or BF being deployed.

CYCLE DAY 60..really why? longest cycle yet..tested 3 days ago bfn. Thought AF was on her way but still NOTHING!

Hey Allison!! (((wave))))* big hug* nice to see you back on here again so soon! Way to go girl 🙂 You are someone to be admired . I couldnt help but notice your comment about the ttc-ers being so close and actually commenting and answering other peoples questions….there is no place like this place when it comes to a great bond! Good luck and happy babydancing .

Thanks crazy!!!! I hope you get your BFP very soon!!!!

ShellyC

I hate morning sickness all day and the hot flashes i cant get comfy 🙁 I am sad that you guys arent joining me but I am not leaving you guys and I am going to be sending all of you guys lots and lots and lots of sticky baby dust

Viewing 15 posts - 117,346 through 117,360 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.