General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 117,841 through 117,855 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

what new chatroom?

Donna1981

Thanks what could be 2 and crazy woohoo so excited for you lol x we haent told anyone we are trying not even family because then they have expectations so for now its between me and DH xxx

DiandClover

Thanks Rocky, oh yeah – we have fun trying 😉 We really put the first ‘T’ into TTC!

Mandi101uk1

hey ladies , i have been a member for some time and well i have two children a girl who is three and a half and a boy who is 19 months , me and there father split just after my son was born but remain good friends anyways i have been with my new partner for nearly a year and he has started hinting about having a child of his own with me , to be fair i have become rather broody but has not said anything to him and keep putting off the subject when he brings it up, i would love to have another child but i am only 24 going on 25 and i think at that age 2 children is enough and i want to enjoy what i have just now , but there is still apart of me thats all for it , what would u do if u were me and i don’t want to hurt my partner by saying no if he is all for it i am on the coil so should i get that taken out and start ttc ? i am also scared what my family will say, i am so confused .

Cherryb0m

morning girls. well CD37 & 12 DPO. I dont feel any ‘pregnancy symptoms’ but I have felt really depressed for the past 3 days, Its mostly in the morning and I cry. I hate it, i do suffer from depression but I am on meds for it. I shouldn’t be having a ‘flare up’ . Anyways…. any new BFPs?

naomi88
    Participant

OK, I had my period oct 6th and lasted 5 days, then on oct 19th I spotted for 3 days (not normal) and then on the 30th I had what looked like implantation bleeding, mostly brown discharge
    a little bit of pink. I ve been having light cramping for 2 days.AF is supposed to come tomorrow, but no sign of it yet. I usually dont cramp til I am actually on my period so idk. What do you guys think, oh and I took a test yesterday with FMU and got a BFN.

nicole410

hoping for baby- i’m joining you this month af showed up 2 days late and she is now here for sure… maybe next month and we’ll have july babies!!

CavWife

Hello all, I am new here and I am currently in the 2ww. Good Luck to all!!

diane- Thank you so much! 🙁

Donna1981

Claire just tryed and it isnt showing up on pic I will have to do another test later in the week and upload it if its darker x Im hoping the reason is because I am very early testing and its not FMU either xxx

JLea

diane-taketwo, I am fairly sure I ovulate though I should probably get some opk’s to be sure. I’ve only tracke cm in the past. As for my cycles, they have always been irregular but I feel like they are getting longer and longer, avg 40 to 50 days.

rubylove, I am trying to switch doctors presently. My past doctor did not seem concerned with my irregularity and only suggested birth control which I did in the past but clearly that is not an option now. I have an appt next month so we’ll see soon enough…maybe.

baylee

katieA maybe your levels of hcg aren`t high enough to determine either a negative or positive. Usually a negative is a negative and they don`t call you back for another test!

DiandClover

It cracks me up to see I am 2 weeks pregnant… realistically that is ‘not possible’, but the due date calculator is basing this off of my LMP of April 19, and normally (what is normal anyway?) I would only be ovulating now…

MrsMiller

Res~ I had a BFP on tuesday at 3 then went to the dr right then and the nurse said it def looked positive but wanted me to bring in FMU in the morning. So BFN then at the dr. Very confused lol

DiandClover

Janet – has hubby had his sperm checked?

Viewing 15 posts - 117,841 through 117,855 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.