General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,776 through 11,790 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

mangomomma

Taylor~glad to hear things are doing better ‘down there’. Hang in there. Happy pills 🙂 Would renting a funny/stupid movie help? I hope you start to feel better. Sending you some sunshine 🙂

cpalmer

ok i put my yearbook pics up on my profile lol they are hilarious!

KeegansMommy

So I joined fertility friend yesterday to help me along with this process. According to the site’s chart, it matches my exact expected cycle, so my fingers are crossed. And I’m supposed to be expecting AF on the 7th, but I think I’m gonna go buy a test today anyway. The curiosity kills me. Congrats on all the BFPs and baby dust to all!

AMANDA
    Participant

it took her a looooong time i remember, she ended up hemmoraging though. she stood up in the bathtub and it was baaad, but i think it took her about a month- or month and a half to stop bleeding. i dont know if it was so long because of her hemmoraging, or if thats normal.

BlessedBee

OMG I can’t stop eating today!! Carb n sugar craving!! I’m gonna gain ten before I even get my BFP!! I think I just entered my 2ww, wasn’t sure exactly what day it happened this week but all dried up now, BD every other so I hope I catch it!! tick, tock , tick, tock!

Beachbumsnk

Well temp dropped alot this morning and I’m at 11dpo so it shouldn’t be dropping maybe it jus not my month :/ we shall see. Idk what to do diff next month. Good luck ladies baby dust to everyone. Wantsagirl: Grats hope it comes back pos

Mamachka

@babedci- I will if AF dont show up first.

AMANDA
    Participant

lol me and diane are google freaks, i think thats waht it boils down too LOL…

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Well…….CD1HERE!!! DANG!!!

spunky after my test taken at 10am and 1pm sat for the full 10 minutes the lines were the EXACT same color…my husband insisted the one at 1pm actually had the test line, NOT control line a bit darker. Let me see if ican get a picture of them together and upload them on my page…

indigocream
    Participant

Hey ladies the dr put me on prometrium so I won’t m/c? What do you think?

LOL i know…i’m begining to think my body HATES me and just enjoys torturing!!!

dmmarinewife

well, no need to wait for bloodwork….AF reared her ugly head….

AMANDA
    Participant

fairbanks baby, THATS exactly what happend with dd i guess about a week before i was pregnant.. i had just one glass of white wine and it was like i had been given a roofie or something LOL

Sparky

On to Cycle #74 of TTC for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,776 through 11,790 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.