General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 118,081 through 118,095 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

mommyof2andttc: Congrats!! im so excited we are getting positives in here 🙂

jennteampink

WAIT, WAIT!!! WAIT FOR ME!!! Save me a seat on the baby train, hoping I can hop on this weekend.

kentsmommy

Congrats babycakes and trulyblessed!! Have a wonderful journey!! As for me, AF came two days late so I’m out for this month too. Back to CD 3… yuck! Oh well, I guess i can go get my hair colored now. Lol! Ugh, I’d rather be in the 2ww rather than the early part of the month! Here’s to hoping for an August baby! Have a great week everyone:)

boyOboy

but it didn’t survive so it was passed with your af.

terriann20

Just have patience and relax it will happen when it’s meant to 🙂 fingers crossed it is soon for u best of luck and welcome xxx

**HUGS** for eeyore and TBT — Im sorry ladies!!! And EEYORE I think that is a great idea to be a surrogate.

terriann20

So happy for u precious well done h and h 9 months xxx

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

I used to get (3 times a day) triple cheeseburger, 6 nugguts and about 4 chicken sauces haha

Baby2at30
    Participant

And4eva, I’ll have to remember that. Thank you. My eyes get the same way, well mostly the left one it’s horrible.

DiandClover

Hey Coco! It has sleeves in the front, and open in the back, so it’s like a backwards cape – lol

sim1

terrianne and debih thinking of you both x

tk2

seans- That sucks honey. I hope he talks to you about it- just to let you know whats up. And of course right when you might be ov’ing. I hope he makes up for it tonight

AliL
    Participant

Clara- there is a way to share it on your page but I will have to look around, I forgot how! LOL I took vitex the cycle before I got pregnant last time. I took it from cd1-13, stopped it and started my period 6 days later with no O! Ack! LOL The next cycle I O-ed on cd12 and nailed it! 😀

Diane- Hvae they ever measured your cervex in the first trimester?? I ask because I have a friend who has had many MC. They finally realized that her cercex was to short ti carry to term. They have to stich her cervex shut in the few weeks of pergnancy.

annabellesmummy
    Participant

Still cramping like crazy. Due AF in 5 days so I can start testing tomorrow. I don’t feel pregnant but these cramps are giving me hope. Since did my cycle has been all over the place and the doctor said I might have some issues with my hormones and might need some help ttc. I wish they would have just tested there and then to put my mind at ease! Rather than go through all this!

Viewing 15 posts - 118,081 through 118,095 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.