General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 118,336 through 118,350 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AliL
    Participant

It is almost midnight here so off to bed and hope there are some babies in the making in here! Iraqimom- we’ll be thinking of you! Hope it is just a heavy AF and not a loss….let us know how you are. Feel better soon!

laurajeanjt

call in and hubby 2.

Yay rydersmomma good luck to u and I hope we get pregnant at the same time I need a pregnant buddy. @chasitiy what is this cup ur talking about?? I need to learn all this things LOL

RaychelDavey

I start my first round of clomid on saturday… anyone else on it?

AliL
    Participant

jessica- We actually had that issue too. He was funny about solids. He has always (and still does) love green veggies. He did not want anything to do with pureed fruit although he loves fresh fruit now. He didn’t eat solids like meals until he was over a year. He ate them more like a snack or just to play in! Ah! The baby days! I love it that he can feed himself now and he is finally getting good at using a fork or spoon. Makes meal time SOOO much easier!

DiandClover

I see positives posted there at 10 DPO – worth a shot – but don’t get down if you see BFN – just wait a couple more days before trying again 🙂

think i’m going crazy tested half hour ago and coud have sworn i said a faint line. DH said he couldn’t see anything but what does a man know about a HPT LMAO. got a extra large coffee from Tim Hortons and gonna wait a little while to test again… how long should i wait.. like 2 hrs or so? should have gotten my AF at least 2 days ago

cpalmer

Thanks ladies! Yea the last m/c i was only 3 days late the next month so im not expectin a super long cycle, just want to track and see what does happen… Lil! Happy anniversary hun!

AmBear
    Participant

neg frer with fmu 13 dpo… come on you stupid red witch where are you at?? i know your coming?! You mean to tell me that the docs say anything over 20 million sperm in normal and out of your 178 million not one little sperm could find that lonely little egg… lol… (DH had a sperm analysis 5yrs ago is how I know lol) eerrrrr… Looks like ill be on 150mg of clomid this cycle per the doc… YIKES. I know the odds of mulitiples are high on that dose, makes me nervous because family history in itself is high for that… Anyone taken that high of a dose before and got preg? lookin for a story of a singleton lol Sorry for my rant ladies =)

LilMrsK

Hey girls. How are all of you doing today? I’m good…waiting to see if AF is going to make a grand entrance or take a long hike! I had a vivid dream last night about a BFP and in my dream I posted a BFP blog for all of you to read, lol!!!

xweegeex

thanx monsta – all i can do is wait & c wot happens i suppose…..most websites are referring to mid cycle bleeding or ‘Mittelschmerz’ – i really hope thats all it is & its not something serious – ill c how heavy the bleeding gets & how long it lasts – if its an anovulatory cycle then it was only 16 days…..!!!

Oh Taran, I am so deeply sorry for your loss. You gave them beautiful names. ((((HUGS))))).

DiandClover

Unless this cycle ends in a BFP (ha ha) I will be getting it done some time in the next 2 – 3 weeks. (CD 5 – 12). I had one done in March (I think) and it showed some malformation on my left tube – have to get that checked on again.

MamaCas31

I have a tipped uterus too, and have no problem conceiving, however, I do use the hips elevated method….

xweegeex

Goodluck Kent!!

Viewing 15 posts - 118,336 through 118,350 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.