General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 118,591 through 118,605 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

shiz

Well i am hoping that this is it for you! Thats exciting…so i will wait till the end of this month to get preggo so we can have the kids at the same time! LOL

Anonymous

kentsmommy – i would think you would be fine…. i know my dr always gave a release for dental work as long as there werent any other health concerns and if you have xrays you are supposed to wear at least double capes

cpalmer

k, if all goes well, i have some soy ready to be used as well 🙂 keep me updated!

RedBeamer
    Participant

Feeling crampy off and on so far today… irritated.. .still can be either or…

that sucks LC.. .. sorry to hear that

mommybee thank u hun……gonna start trying again right away well not ‘trying’ but just gonna work on getting my af better and my LH pahse longer but giving it a chance to happen in the meantime 🙂

boyOboy

Official quote; ‘A chemical pregnancy is the clinical term used for a very early miscarriage. In many cases, the positive pregnancy test was achieved before the woman’s period was due but a miscarrige occured before a heartbeat was able to be seen on an ultrasound.’

RedBeamer
    Participant

So, i broke down and tested last night… (i know to early) it was a test 5 days before missed period. The test showed BFN. But the more i researched PG test it all depends on how much HCg your body is producing. SO, not testing till Monday if AF doesn’t show. I am not disappointed, because i knew it was too early to test and it was the last test. But makes me wonder how dependable ‘5 days early pg test’ really are… There is always next month right….????

ZoeHow

Kaycejones – Thank you for your response.

Katherynsmum

Congratulations Precious!

MummytoJude

I’m on 12 months

terriann20

Debih I came across that website a couple of months ago it wa interesting, I’m addicted to researching xxx

DiandClover

http://www.ontvsnuggie.ca/?gclid=CLvLs4XUxp0CFZJM5Qodo0wlrw – check it out, mine is like the one the lady reading the book has on…. and yes, I did get the free book light. hee hee, can you tell I am giddy with my surprise gift? It does not take much to make me happy : P

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

hey ladies, I took a frer this morning. I took a pic, can you look and tell me whatyou see? thanks xx please just post responses here.

Seansmom0808

maime – haha that sounds fun actually lol. thanks ladies i needed your support and help with this issue cause i was so upset yesterday i cried in bed after he fell asleep and i hate it ill try talking to him and see if that helps. thanks again ladies :0)

Viewing 15 posts - 118,591 through 118,605 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.