General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,866 through 11,880 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Andy20
    Participant

MOMIIB- Good luck testing tomorrow! though dont get too discouraged if its a bfn. like you said, its still early. Suzie, there is not really any one best way except to have sex like justine said lol. Though lots of people swear by remaining lying down after bd and raising bum off the bed πŸ™‚ The most important things are to not smoke or drink, stay away from stress, and try to avoid excessive caffiene πŸ™‚ Sorry about your BFN Justine πŸ™ I hope that the next few days bring you beautiful dark fat lines. Good luck Ducky! πŸ˜‰ Sounds like you will be bding a lot this month! SweetApplePie, Welcome and Good luck, I hope your stay here is short x Good luck testing prettypennies, I hope you get a BFP and a sticky baby this time πŸ™‚ xo
    Hi LKDream πŸ™‚ Sorry for your bfn but it still is very early I hope that next week you get the BFP you have been waiting for for so long xox

DiandClover

I see, well, it does not sound like the type you can get at Walmart or Toys R Us (I had one made by ‘Summer’ and it looks like a big tear drop shape – it was not a doppler so much as a battery operated stethoscope and it would not work until 22 weeks) – but try those tips, and practice – if you need reassurance, check with your doctor πŸ™‚ I completely understand your need to have baby here as soon as possible – I am sure you will have a healthy bundle of joy as soon as he/she is ready to arrive and Dr.s gove the green light! πŸ™‚

Also, I had a question, is anyone part of a facebook group that is for trying to conceive? I’m on facebook more than here so it may be easier πŸ™‚

Lilmissesmum

yeah I am quite aware of what is being said I would probably feel the same way as you. So I am not having a go okay.

AliL
    Participant

It won’t post the rest of my comment! Errrr!

mfbrown

She was 8 pounds 13 oz, and they thought she was going to be 10 pounds!

Y1EJR

aprilsf I am with you. All I want to do it know. I wish that you knew like a day after you have sex. Forget all this waiting to ovulate, if only the body was permanently ready for pregnancy. I’m not sure how long I will keep waiting and hoping this month. Every month I’m not pregnant it gets harder because I’m always sure I am. I feel like a total fool. πŸ™

ArcticArlz
    Participant

I just googled low dose aspirin and found this page, http://www.sharedjourney.com/articles/aspirin.html, which says ‘Aspirin appears to help thin out the blood in women who are experiencing these problematic blood clots. When given in low doses, aspirin makes your blood platelets less sticky, allowing blood to travel more easily through the placenta to your baby.’

clickinmum i will be testin the 15-17th if no af πŸ™‚

BooJamBaby

@cnjs – yep I did – BFN!!! So not looking promising this month, but hope is eternal and next month fx it will be my month

treadonfoot

clickinmum- sadly i did and it was a big disappointment. Ahh! I want to test so bad but i have to resist! Lol! Let us know if you do decide to test. My cycle is usually 28-30 days. I based mine on 29 as it is more frequent. Tues is the earliest AF would visit and Thurs is the latest!

WendyO1

Wow ladies…I had to read like 7 pages just to catch up what I missed in the last 24 hours. I love an active forum. I know I am way late on this discussion but I am in Atlanta, US and it is currently 11:33pm here on Tuesday night (almost Wed) I am on CD 26 and 12 DPO (Soon to be CD27 and 13 DPO) Lot’s of moodiness and peeing. Not looking too into things this go round because don’t want the disappointment. Will wait until AF is several days late to test. This is month # 7 of ttc. Baby blessings to ALL!!!

AF definitely starting any time πŸ™ πŸ™ Cramps like crazy. Sucky that OH is coming home for the weekend (hasn’t been home for 2 weeks) and AF will be here πŸ™ on to Next month! (Doubtful since I will be ovulating dec 7/8 and OH probably wont be home since he will be coming the weekend prior for our sons Birthday) hopefully January is our month!!!!

MrsL8487

Af is due one week from today. I feel like time is going sooo slow! Its only 6:26 PM here.

terriann20

Corrie29 and neice congrats in your bfps xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 11,866 through 11,880 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.