General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 118,906 through 118,920 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

***gives the BFP Tree a shake*** That’ll get some more BFP’s happening!

BethQ
    Participant

Boring CD 23…pretty sure I’m out this month, which bums me out, I’d really like a September baby! 🙁 Everyone seems to be popping up preggers lately, and nobody knows we’re TTC, so it’s hard to be happy for them and jealous at the same time. I have no idea if I O’d or when AF should show up, given my weird cycle last month. Hoping for a nice, normal 30 day so that we can get back on track! Anyone else just frustrated this month?

ArcticArlz
    Participant

R&NsMama – yep that was me, couldn’t wait, DH and I can’t wait for anything once we make up our minds, same happened when we decided to buy a house, we’re bad for each other that way. But we can’t wait to get pregnant. I wanted to wait to have a summer baby, but March is close enough 🙂 Plus starting now if it takes a few months, then we’ll be right where we want to be :D…. but the real story is that we have no patience haha!

OMG YAY!!!!!!! RYLANS!!!!!!!!!!!! that’s so awesome I know you’ve been waiting a long time for this..congrats lady

I said exactly the same thing and ds is so spoilt he has everything he wants but i think its mainly because we can afford to as he is the only child for the moment and we have bought a big beautiful home last year got no bills as such so why not spoil the one person in our lives that means the world to us – but if it got to the point where he started to get ungrateful and a spoilt little boy it would stop he would have to earn what he has

only..it will be soon you can test!! Good luck!

Amy011
    Participant

Nope, London baby!

CD 16 ….a little crampy not so much nausea today. Bd’d a lot lately. Think I’m going to OPK in a min..Hope Everyone is doing good so far this YEAR!

cpalmer

arlz i was on nuvaring and i didnt have that lol

babydoll76

i am so off i figure i have to wait for next month to know how the metformin has effected my cycle…, i have adenomyosios, normally cause me to have strong cramps all month long and when i o i have really bad sharp pains but this month nothing light cramps for a few seconds not like what i normally have.

DiandClover

You are still very much in the game Semper Fi!

oh and dr said If no AF I have to wait until CD 35 test and then go back in . It’s kinda scary i’ve read about clomid and really they don’t have all the answers of how it works. You can O late early late whatever..too weird

Duffy
    Participant

shaynes girl – do you know when you ovulated????

Okay just a little poll: curious if we shoud BD every other day or every day? Any suggestions ladies?!

beckybear

TIFFYY – We’re not all young in here. I’m 37 years old. YIKES!

Viewing 15 posts - 118,906 through 118,920 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.