General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 119,191 through 119,205 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

sherbaby

OMG!! that’s 2 BFP’s in like 3 days!!! oh I hope were next AKnewmom, alliegirl, mari1215, babytwee and ANYONE else hoping for a BFP this cycle!!

eeslavens

How many days of rising temps before I should test. My LMP was 11/9. HPTs were BFNs in December. I had blood and urine tests at the Dr in December that were also BFN. The dr. wants me to start Prometrium for 10 days, but my DH and I think I O’d last week so we decided to wait until the end of the month to start the meds. I started charting again 4 days ago and each day my temp has gone up?!?!?!

sherbaby

Welcome back bugs! And good lunck with ur tww! I’m pretty sure we conceived on the 20th or 21st and I O’d on either of those days so that we get a boy…how are all of you doing??? I’m Feelig fine…a lil more hungry than usual…maybe slightly more tired, but I look huge!!! Huge, huge, HUGE!!!!

monica9

Slight wetness and a little discharge on 7DPO….as that part of the normal cycle? I never looked into it. Wondering if anyone can give me information on different cervical fluid and when in the cycle it happens (preferrably ovulation on..) thanks ladies

terriann20

Well my first cycle since my daughter was born surprisingly only lasted 6 days im now on cd 9.unfortunately my o/h is working away alot now so not many chances to bd which means will most likely take an exceptionally long time for baby number 4. Hope everyone is well. Congrats to bfps xx

dee212

Awwww Lawwa, congrats!!! Wishing you much happiness x

RedBeamer
    Participant

this weekend is the start of ovulation.. woot woot…

betty

Have you ever been late this much? But I think that you are pregnant.

BethQ
    Participant

Well Kirsty, that’s at least a step in the right direction! So glad to hear you’re not mourning a loss right now, and now that they know what’s causing the issues, they can treat it! Forgive me, I forget: You’re late for AF already? By a lot, correct? Did they say anything about getting the cyst removed? Have you asked about meds to bring on AF and Ovulation?

Lynn100

@WilliamsonBabies thankyou!!! Sendibg luck to you as well!!

betty

RainbowRach hi I was waiting to you. I don’t think that I am on Dec’s BFP list coz I didn’t bd and I don’t think that I will. According to the O calculator I will be Oing today or tmw.

HeatherT1029
    Participant

My temp seriously dropped today (7DPO) so hopefully I can join the BFP train! 🙂 Hopefully, an implatation dip! Hopefully!!!!!

hmm318

Well, I want to throw my BFP into the ring..*S* After my 2 faint positives the other day, I got a more positive blue line today.*S* I am happy and nervous at the same time.

DiandClover

Beck, the longer you TTC, the more you will notice that you ‘notice’ every little thing your body is up to! Don’t read too much into the possible signs or you will set yourself up for a big fall if the cycle ends in BFN. I am not saying to go in ‘hopeless’ – more like proceed with cautious optimism. If your body is doing things ‘differently’ than you are used to, see it as a good sign that you have the right hormones in place to hep a fertilized egg implant (lots of progesterone for example) – that positive is needed when TTC, but it won’t build you up too high and set you up for a bad fall if it is not meant to be this month.

Cornbread- i wish I could make that – can’t find cornmeal here!

Viewing 15 posts - 119,191 through 119,205 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.