General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 119,416 through 119,430 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XWEEGEEX HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ( singing) hope it’s awesome!

Yorkie~ Male sperm can live inside you for up to 5 days and believe it or not you can get pregnant the day after you ovulated =) don’t worry you covered the bases =)

xweegeex

hey girls, been so busy this weekend! how are you all? im 5 dpo – symptoms are tenders bbs, slight cramps & twinges, & iv always been more homely, i was like that wen pg with dd so maybe thats a sign lol prob too early anyway cos implantation might not even have happened…..lol

ArcticArlz
    Participant

diane – thanks for taking a look, I wasn’t expecting to O as early as Thursday, will see in a few days what the chart looks like as you suggest, and yes, will keep BDing every other day to be sure 😀

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Anyone else ever had spotting a week before af is even due? I am bummed I really thought this was the month. I guess I will still test in hopes that it’s implantation spotting even though I didnt have it with either of my boys.

Ok i sort of need some advice about how to convince my husband on having another baby. I just had a misscarage two weeks ago and now i feels so enpty and i want to try again but DH wants to wait awhile and i mean like one or two years but i cant wait that long. i have a 2year old daughter and a 1 year old son i want my kids close in age and i only want three. I want to get them all done and over with so when they go to school i can go back to school. Plus i see how close my two are now and i want then all to be that way me and my brother are three years apart and we dontn get along at all. I just want another baby so bad. Am i crazy or somthing. About the potty training thing i let my daughter walk around naked and when she did go in the potty we didi a dance and she then got a treat like a sucker or chocolate and it worked. It took about three weeks but she is now potty trained she only wears pull ups for nap and bed but i wet the bed untill i was 9 and so did DH so i was exspecting her to wet the bed also.

aak1117
    Participant

oh wow! Congrats Rylans! You give me hope.

See thats what I am scared of… Well I am scared either way it goes BUT last month I had 3 very faint positives and 2 negatives and when I went to the doctor to have it checked, I peed in the cup and when I wiped there was blood. I had been cramping all that day so I knew it was AF. They did the test anyway and it was negative of course. I have been cramping for the last three days and the cramps go away if I lay down… don’t know what that means but I don’t want to get scared/excited because I did have the evap positives last month!

marison..ya maybe just too early..you still have a good chance!

1stNOEL
    Participant

nice! lots of london-ers on here! how awesome!

plantlvr07

ref – I can’t believe how disappointing that would be! I never test until CD 28, but that’s b/c a BFN bums me out so bad I only want to do it once 🙂 Hoping that things all work out for you!

ArcticArlz
    Participant

c – so I guess nuvaring has nothing to do with it 😉 that’s good, I’m hoping that nuvaring is one of the less ‘intruding’ bc’s and I can conceive straight away 😀

ToveAndBrody

for opks you pee on them aprox 2pm and if urine isnt med to dark yellow dont test it, if too diluted it wont detect the LH. Reason for 2pm is we all have a LH surge at night, you dont want to possibly detect that surge in your morning urine..good luck

DiandClover

And nunu – you’re still in the game too – until AF shows, there is still hope!

baby..it can take up to 12 days to implant

Viewing 15 posts - 119,416 through 119,430 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.