General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 119,536 through 119,550 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Mamaof2soon3

HELLO LADY DID U KNOW THERE A IAP TTC FACEBOOK GROUP! IF U WOULD LIKE TO JOIN JUST MSG ME UR EMAIL FOR UR FACEBOOK AND I WILL ADD U!

sarahl

lol!! 🙂 i jsut love reading everyone’s comments. i am getting so tired, but i dont want to go to sleep just yet. what time is it where you guys live?

Welcome Gina hope tour TTC journey is short….doing to sleep so when I wake up it can be
    2 dpo…yay……Alicia no error message here but I am also using moble how are you havnt seen an up date in a while night ladies

Duffy
    Participant

justuszanesmommy – you could be preggo but I think it may just be your body reacting to the change….give it some time and see if they are still persisting

babedci
    Participant

just to let you ladies know I downloaded firefox that I use now instead of internet explorer and I have not had any issues with the comment box ever since i got it!! Nothing has covered it or it hasn’t been half cut off 🙂 So who are my testing buddies this month? I am DPO10… getting anxious but really trying to wait until at least 12DPO.

ArcticArlz
    Participant

fairbanks – thanks, unfortunately this is not the first time, he quit before we got married and stayed smokefree for 2 years before starting again, heart-breaking for me, he did so well the first time but still I learned VERY QUICKLY how to keep my temper in check and to let things go that really don’t matter. Really hoping this time he’s done for good, I told him when we were dating that I refuse to raise a family in a smoking environment, and he agreed… so we’ll see.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

No it was a period. I went to see my doctor about some pain I was having during sex and as he was up there feeling out my uterus he said it was normal and I started bleeding….like he started my period I felt like..he said tears where rye pain was coming from…cramps…it whatever put I started and it stop three days layer as expected so I slept with my hubby and the next day it started back up….did some light spotting. For a few more data stopped…I slept with my hubby it started back up…so finely I called my doctor again and told him my period hasn’t stopped he kept tellin me to starring the pill but I don’t want to be on any more birth control because I didn’t like what the depo did ti ne last year….but I ended up taking one pill to at lease see if it would stop the bleeding it did. The three days I got to be with my hubby I was ovulating from what I got going off thus site…so do you ladies think I could have gotten pregnant…even though I was on and off….ugh.

Again….thank you too all you wonderful ladies!!! I am sending MASS amounts of babydust to you all!!!!

515baby
    Participant

Hi Ladies just checking in again this evening to let y’all know that my AF was due today and was a no show I went to the dr’s today to take a pregnancy test and it was negative =( not the response I wanted to hear.. So, I guess all I can do is wait for AF to arrive if it doesn’t arrive then I’ll test again in a week..
    Mommy2One, Frenchie23, Needaboy, AshleeCarter- Best of luck to you ladies .. FX I hope you ladies get that BFP!!! =) I should’ve waited till tomorrow cause then that would’ve been 5 of us!! Can’t wait to hear the news.. Tons and tons of baby dust to all of us..
    & thank you for the Bday wishes =)

DiandClover

aselleck – that’s awesome! Welcome to the two week wait 🙂

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

lilpa – Thanks thats what I am thinking as well but I really dont want to get my hopes up!!! How is everynoe today? Were on day 3 of potty training and its getting better each day!! love it!!! Bye Bye diapers (not for long if I am planning on having another lol)

cpalmer

lmao they would be like ‘omg they are worse then us’ haaa actually tho my hubby tells me that he doesnt talk about sex withhis guy friends bcuz what we share is ‘private’ lol

Kristy

Awe I’m sorry Alesia. I hope it’s nothing bad. It’s so frustrating when you don’t get your period and don’t know what is going on with your body. And scary when they tell you they found something but make you wait to tell you.

lol im high matienence when it comes to water….theres only certain water ill drink and if its tap then it def has to and i mean has to have lemon in it

Kristy

Congrats Erika! So exciting! Save me a seat on that train! Alicia I’m so sorry you are out this month. Boo ;( Oeach my fingers are crossed those hormones help you out. I am 9 DPO and not feeling much of anything.I do seem to be having a bit more cm than I would have thought for this point in my cycle but that would be my only long shot sign. But only 9 dpo so there is still hope. I want it extremely badly this month.

Viewing 15 posts - 119,536 through 119,550 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.