General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,971 through 11,985 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

bean6667

just been checking out some profiles….i appear to be friendless hehehe…..do i need to invite someone or would someone like to invite me to be a friend? I think i would make a good one 🙂

RainbowRach

Evening tmg, I am good today thank you!!! Just floating thorugh the 2ww, trying not to think about it. I do not know much about OPKs but I know that its good to get a line, I hope it gets darker over the next couple of days. Are you bding anyway? Rach x

HootOwl

Thank you Diane – I try to check CP and CM around the same time each day to get some consistency as such. 4 days till I test and 5 till I expect AF to show.

berrynice

sharon-your last post reads like your dad is going to give birth for you! lol

imapepper

mommyx2, it’s hard to fight the urge. I am sure we can all relate. 🙂

DiandClover

bnlmusicfan2

I woke up today realizing (today i am 3 week post d and e) to get the reminants(sp) of baby bean, anyhoo I noticed my breast have more of a fuller feeling and than when i squeeze my breasts sorry TMI a hole bunch of milk went everywhere. Do you think this is from my misscarrage. Or could it be leftovers from Miss Irelynn but I kinda pretty much dried up when she was 4 months or so I thought. And than another weird thing is I supposedly ‘O’ed on the 19th or 20th I dont know if I did or not do to the misscarriage, but here si the deal one of my symptoms of early pregnancy is super sense of smell. Like I was in my living room and my son was in HIS ROOM and I could literally smell that he had a dirty diaper, is that weird or what here’s for hoping and praying?!?!
    Thanks,
    Brittany O’Neill

betty

And now I hered that one of our friend is pregnant. What is wrong with us? Every body is getting pregnant not us?

HootOwl

Good Afternoon ladies – CD3 for me and AF is leaving already. I wouldn’t mind but it makes the wait to O almost as long as the 2ww itself!! Baby dust everyone!

RainbowRach

Thanks Danielle, thats brilliant x x x and thanks again for popping on to let us all know your great news! It really cheers us up!!

Want a BFP.. not a a BFN .

RainbowRach

OUCH!!! AF is really hurting this month, do you think she is giving me a few kicks in the ovaries as she is not coming back for 9 months…..I hope so!! haha

Dezzi

So I tested last night, bfn…and this morning spotting. Looks like I’m outta luck this month. Not sure why af is so late ! 4-5 days late, crazy.

Lookalike

Another thing I heard is that with water birth, babies sometimes take longer to start breathing so that may be something to consider also.

Good luck Kimmie!

Viewing 15 posts - 11,971 through 11,985 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.