General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 119,896 through 119,910 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

Hey Clayli and nununoodle! I’m having an extra crampy AF, but other than that, all is well!

naom..I swear being on this site messes with periods…lol Good luck!!

Hey ladies. I am from week 8. I thought I could never get pregnant but eventually it happened. Good luck to you all and don’t lose hope. I found out at 5 weeks and some of my symptoms before that were- Being tired, More hungry, Crazy dreams that seemed so real, Cramping but AF never came this was the first time in my life I have ever taken midol, My bb’s would hurt me only at night and it felt nothing at all like they hurt when I have my AF.

Thanks for the encouragement, ya’ll!! Right now I’m just so exhausted it’s so easy to lose hope. Glimmer of hope back now! 🙂

nic22pow

COULD BE…… Have you done a HPT test yet?? may be a good time to do one?

MYBOOGY80

my sister just gave birth at 36 1/2 weeks he is 5lbs 10oz.

DiandClover

Janet, I had the stretchy cm the month I was pregnant, and both cycles since just before AF arrived – it can happen in either case. Did you take another OPK and it came up positive? Where you are irregular, it’s not out of the question that you are ovulating now – when in doubt BD! 😉

KatieA

shez, sorry she made her visit this month 🙁 must be high time she take a minimum 9 month vacation 😉

jas1987

Wow congrats Diane!!! My friend is due in two days and if it doesn’t come, i will be testing on the weekend! Fingers crossed!!! Thinking pink this time!!! But will be happy with blue aswell!

RES

mrs miller-I hope it’s a true bfp. Wait a few days and test again

PinkMama
    Participant

good morning ladies =o) this morning when i went to the bathroom.. i noticed the most cm than ive had all week… and the slightest tinge of blood.. like, so small only i could probably see it.. i wouldnt even have noticed it- if i wasnt checking the toilet paper like i usually do. hubby and i have bding almost every day.. so what do you guys think? according to the chart- i was suppose to o yesterday- but i know those things can be off… i dont chart at all- i just go by what my body tells me, and the amount of cm this morning told me that its time =o) ….. but why the bleeding? any imput would be greatly appreciated =o) Amber

xweegeex

yes naomi, test again! theres still a good chance that ur hcg was too low……some tests are not that sensitive – some woman dont get bfps until there like 8weeks pg!!! Good luck!

gah… ok, so…. i took another OPK… and now, the test line is WAY darker than the control line…. so… im gonna go and get some preseed and told my husband i dont care how tired he was tonight…. we are going to be BD all night, lol….

Damnkat

Katiea, that must be so frustrating. You will know soon though, but I would keep poas just in case you get an answer sooner.

cpalmer

Good luck fairydark!! hope u get a BFP 🙂 hey gator! feeling preg yet? lol…ttcbby> I AM! goin crazy that is haha men eh? u would think he would be smart enough to put it somewhere that he wouldnt end up taking it with him ugh! morena> oh we found em alrite but i wont get them til friday lol buyin new ones tomorrow!

Viewing 15 posts - 119,896 through 119,910 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.