General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 120,376 through 120,390 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AliL
    Participant

for those of you getting the disappearing HPT lines, what brand are you using?

Good luck clay – try and relax

RES

weegee- I really don’t know what to think. At this point I just want AF so we can try again. It doesn’t seem possible that I would be pregnant and still get BFNs when AF is two days late.

kiwimum

mamacas I’ll babysit, wanna drop him over…..I’m in New Zealand lol

donna…yikes…no triplets for me please!!lol

MamaCas31

I work from home on a laptop, I come on here via my personal computer, so I keep switching back and forth between desks…which are located in the middle of the house so that I can look after my children simulataneously….I know I spelled that wrong….I have to work 8 hours each day…I only have 5 as of now….I just want to be done!

AliL
    Participant

URGHHHH!!!! lol

xweegeex

welcome to the forum monkey 🙂 everyones different wen it comes to ttc after bc….i was on the mini pill & came of it wen i had dd, it took 4 months to fall pg……im on my 4th month again to ttc no 2 & again came off the minipill…..so hoping that means i get pg this month lol i hope ur ttc journey is short 🙂

Terrac on some i got a dark purple line on the side however i though i heard someone say that at least 50% or more of the line had to be darker?? not sure … I dont think i counted those as postive unless they were 50%??

LilMrsK

love-did you take one?

On the plus side, my mom doesn’t want me getting pregnant but I know my MIL would freak with excitement. HAHA

MummyYumYum

Hi Everybody – how are you all?? I am now on CD 46….this in really on record for me now 8 days overdue for AF. The other day after my BFN I was sure AF was about to show I had cramps and everything. Now though no signs of AF showing my nipples are very sensitive and I dare not do another test – its my last one and I dont want to use it just to see another BFN!! this is so frustrating – I have no idea whether to expect AF to be showing up or weather I O’d late and was to early to test!

IraqiMom

i had the m/c at 5 weeks so it was way early in the pregnancy … 3 months ago and still cleaning out? since the m/c my cycles 30 days and 5 days flow normal..

Cherryb0m

mama – YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! *JUMPING UP AND DOWN FOR YOU*

chasitiy1

You can order them online as well from http://www.babyhopes.com If you google them just type in ‘ Instead cups for ttc’ It will give you plenty of info and help explain more. Again I am faithfully using them. We had a M/C last cycle unfortunetly but I am positive these helped us get that far.

Viewing 15 posts - 120,376 through 120,390 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.