General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 120,541 through 120,555 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

Read up on it Left, there are some risks to consider. CPalmer has info blogged on her page. I have it added to the TTC section of my website too (link is on my page).

Feeling butterflies down below. Hope it’s a good sign. Been taking evening primrose oil, folic acid and multivitamins with iron so I’m hoping that egg is embedding in my uterus 3-) pleaseeeeee

Armywife08:just wanted to let you know and anybody else that you can’t demand who comes and go from this forum whether there are ttc,pregnant or already have children,this is a supportive site a lot of the women that are pregnant was on this site a long time before you,so please keep it clean.

Hey Ladies! I am now 2 dpo and bd from the 15th untill today the 22nd. ovulation was the 20th wish us luck. we have been ttc for 2 months now! hope this is our month 🙂
    Baby Dust to everyone!

tarajo i’m day 12 of 30 day!

Congratulations babgirl. Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months

Duffy
    Participant

if you go to http://www.countdowntopergnancy.com there are alot of interesting stats on test results and symptoms

mayy08

I am 13 DPO and tested negative. Can I still be pregnant?

DiandClover

Sarah’s blood hCG doubled! Baby is doing just fine 🙂

Mishoebaby

hi ladies, sorry to bud in. im just really worried and posted in my week with no responce. well my lmp was 8-19, i do have pcos and have semi normal periods with about a 34 day cycle. i got a faint positive test on 9-19, then cont to take and they just got darker and darker. well i had ultrasound today and it is measuring 4weeks2days. im really scared something is wrong. i did buy 2 more test and they are both very dark where the test line is lighter than the positive line… how did i find out on 9-19 and only measure at 4weeks2days. it was a belly ultrasound also…
    please help with any advice if you can, im a nervou wreck

ArcticArlz
    Participant

Cherry – right on, stay strong 😀

congrats ravae! dmmarinewife that is too funny LOL! Alicia! how are you feeling?? since ur my cycle buddy and were most likely a day apart im curious if were experiencing any of the same symptoms? today was 5dpo for me. still running a fever..between 98.9 and 99.3..and only felt a few twinges of pain today again. the 19th needs to hurry up and get here! Works still going great! alot of financial things to learn but im a very fast learner…tomorrow manager and I have court to go to! this oughta be fun! client prolly wont even show up for the court date though! lots of love and luck ladies!!!!! ***babydust****

AMANDA
    Participant

sooo ive got cramping, sleepy-ness, CRAZY dreams, i guess im about 7 dpo, i have gotten bfn with fmu and kinda disappointed, but still in the game.

kfinity

Krissieh yeah that would be great!! The folic acid question: my gyn told me that one dose everyday is plenty enough for the body to maintain a healthy pregnancy. So check with a doc b4 doubling up.

DiandClover

Hiya Katie 🙂 I’m good thanks! How about yourself?

Viewing 15 posts - 120,541 through 120,555 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.