General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 120,796 through 120,810 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Obscurette

Tmg I have no idea! lol I tried to keep track but there were just sooo many! lol .. hmm… i have nothing to do for the next hour.. let me go and have an invesitgation..lol 😉

Kimkayb

ambermiracle ~ Look over to the right, under the comment section there is a dropdown of all the abbreviations that are used 🙂

Stainbacks

good afternoon ladies, I hope all is well. Well today is cd 27 for me and 9 dpo and you would never guess what. I have a nasty yeast infection. Does anyone know if the meds for it would mess up a hpt? I haven’t taken one yet but I was wondering.

Dsquared83

Good Morning Ladies!

berrynice

wow…..thanks pocahontas!!!! thats loads….congrats to all the bfp’s 🙂

beebu

Just got a BFN!! I’m so upset! I’ve been cramping all week last week and my lower back is achy and stiff. AF is due any time now… *sigh*

Phoenix8098

Obscurette – You’re going to have to give me the recipe for the chicken pesto…sounds wonderful! I ended up making meatloaf, baked potatoes and sweet peas for dinner.

reginav99

Hello girls I am pregnant found out by going to the hospital very sick I have C-Diff in my diarrhea> im only like 2-3 weeks so you cant see the baby yest not until 6 weeks per the OBGYN. Keep me in your prayers.

LBrels

Alison – it sounds positve. Keeping fingers for Monday. I am in a similar position – gonna test on Sunday.

good luck everyone for the coming weeks, big hugs and kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxx

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Yeh that’s y im curious duffy, I think im just hopeing to much on lc’s chart last month haha coz her is basically identical.. And yay diane 🙂 will be good to have u back. Oh and coco well it was u hahaha thanks! God I think its all the code names that gets me confused! . Lol

MrsHuff

Hello everyone! I am new on this site. My husband and I been trying for entire month to have a baby and I ended up starting my period today (june 2nd) is there any possible way i can be pregnant?

Obscurette

lol trying!

Hey Ladies. I haven’t been on in awhile. My grandfather passes away last satuday of cancer. This last cycle I have been very distracted and havent been keeping up with my cycle.. I should start AF between today and Friday.. But today something strange happened. I woke up ate breakfast, took my multivitamin. Started working online and out of the blue I felt like I was going to throw up. I barley made it to the bathroom. Is this morning sickness? I BD 2 days before Ovulation.

SarahD

Good morning ladies!

Viewing 15 posts - 120,796 through 120,810 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.