General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,121 through 12,135 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

chasitiy1

@ weegee & monsta – Thanks .. I will do that and of course let you know how it goes. I figured it may have just been to early. I guess thats why I kept the faint line to myself.. DH is so ready for a lil one.. Would hate to get his hopes up along with mine.. … Thanks Again you ladies are all so great!

Maureen_Hel
    Participant

on a happy note back in january i only made it 4 days after i tested before the mc but this time i have known for 2 weeks now so im 6 weeks and starting to feel sick which sucks but im welcoming it!!

3babiesmom
    Participant

Tested-bfn. Shlda waited, but idk abt you guys, but if I have a test, it burns a hole in my pocket. Thank gosh that’s over!

tessa42

hI ALL

We are going to start trying to have a baby now. I tested and I should be ovulating now.

Question does using any form of K-Y liquid hurt the sperm??? Hurt your chance of getting pregnant???

very nervous excited and very emotional to be trying again to get pregnant

Could use all the well wish/prayers that is possible

xweegeex

thanx Di, thats the approach im hoping to take with, it should jst give me a helping hand when it comes to timing it ๐Ÿ™‚ im also gonna go with the every other day approach & see if that works! we were at it like rabbits last cycle (TMI!!) & it obv hasnt worked so am willing to try anything different!! im jst gonna order them now ๐Ÿ™‚

cpalmer

Aw cleo! At least u got out and got ur ex off ur mind for a bit, even if u did breakdown! Im sure we have all been there but its good to get it out of ur system

AmBear
    Participant

newmama, i took 50mg of clomid cd 3-7 3 months to get my first son, 1 month to get my 2nd. My 3rd son was a miracle concieved on his own, and i was on it for 2 months earlier this year. Levels didnt go up and i took 3 months off. this is my first month this go, and they upped it to 100mg cd 3-7… I O every month just low progesterone.

Cherryb0m

janet – i had a 39 day cycle last month and I Oed on CD25-27. so you should O very soon

RydersMomma

mommy i would give it like 3-4 days if u have a cheapy

laurajeanjt

mamacas26………….I hate that. Its like raining on your parade.

Alaina698
    Participant

Lucy?!!! We better get pg again together girl!! How are you?

BODOBaby

my little bud is waking..so gotta go…but in response to the walking…I try and go walking with my DS everyday….

xweegeex

katiea – i had that last month & did some investigating! Apparently if you get pain on both sides then it usually means releasing 2 eggs….it doesnt automatically mean you’ll have twins though, that would only happen if both eggs met a sperm each but it would mean you had a greater chance of twins ๐Ÿ™‚

cpalmer

I just wish i had some answers…the last 2 times i wasnt tracking my cycles and now i am and still dont know…i supposidly Od on cd14 but had a neg hpt on 12dpo? Could it have been false or maybe late implantation…just not even knowin i was even preg is gettin to me altho part of me wishes i would have never peed on that stick last nite but i guess i just HAD to know, ya know? It bums me out but i really didnt have a chance to let the idea of bein preg set in so im dealin alot better than the last 2

xweegeex

goodluck testing again horne! i hope its a BFP this time! hey donna, i hope its your month 2 ๐Ÿ™‚ welcome louise! there is a method you can use, its called the Shettles method, google it, theres loads of info on it, apparently its scientifically proven to dramatically increase your chance of either gender (although its not 100% full proof) i hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚ Soz for your BFN rubes ๐Ÿ™ heres to next cycle…waitingfor, i would jst wait even a couple more days, they say u should class AF as a no show until she is at least 3 days late so if still no AF on day 3 i would test ๐Ÿ™‚ GL i wish i could help mamadear, iv had no experience of that myself & dont know anyone who has, i hope someone on here can help a bit more…welcome back alaina! didnt BF so not sure on that 1!!!! sorry :/

Viewing 15 posts - 12,121 through 12,135 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.