General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,226 through 12,240 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY LADIES!!! 🙂 YAY!!! I am officially in my TWT ( two week torture!) lol…….Oh this is gonna be a LONG two week!! 🙂

I work in Baton Rouge every so often. Not to mention I love going to the Bass Pro shop and Cabellas. Maybe we could get together one day. 😉

cpalmer

fingers crossed nunu 🙂

turtlefur

Is it PCOS? a few of our ladies on here struggle with that.

LuvnLyfe

@ ing2foru- i think if you test today it will be positive being that you got some faint positive lines already…go for it girlie..my fingers are crossed for you

smashley89

I made a mistake it wasnt af I was looking into to much realised the toilet paper was coloured blonde moment.. Af still a no show preg test was neg 2 fays ago

kenna – that’s how i feel too! I had a rough first pregnancy, and I thought for sure I would want to wait awhile before I had another. But I want to be pregnant again SOOOO bad! I read the pregnancy forums at 37 weeks and 38 weeks, LOL, just remembering what it was like and all the anticipation…it’s so hard to wait. I just had my first period after breasfeeding my son since birth starting 6/27. So TONIGHT is the beginning of my ‘fertile days’ according to the chart. I feel like just telling my husband to deal with it and let me have my way with him, LOL.

turtlefur

Ugh…all the progesterone in the luteal phase is making me TIRED!!! sooooooo lethargic, workout was awful & I just want to take a nap.

MeganH

Hello all! Wow can not believe I am posting here. Well, I have three kiddos, 4,2, and 7 months. This is our first month of ttc #4. It has always taken us awhile to get the job done. With our first it was right at a year, only a few months with our second and 8 months with our third, we shall see this go round, hopefully it will happen! Baby dust to all, looking through the posts is seems July has been pretty good!

Loopylou27

sarahjane congrats knew you were lol!

ArcticArlz
    Participant

nunu – no way! that’s a sign that your BFP isn’t quite ready yet, bet his bank card till work tonight! or tomorrow night! 😀

Damnkat

turtle-use some specimen cups

Cherryb0m

W/. Dd I think I was 17 dpo before I got a bfp and it was very light

A2D
    Participant

+OPK CONFIRMED! FX We caught that egg!!!!

DiandClover

Heh heh Amanda – I just played an entire episode of how it would go in my head 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 12,226 through 12,240 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.