General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 123,331 through 123,345 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

sheework

What about on digital OPK will you get more than one day of positives?

shellb

Ok so it’s my first month using BBT and OPK’s, last 2 cycles was 28 days long. I am starting to panic now because im on CD18 and still no Ovulation!! Had a dip in my BBT yesterday which went up slightly today and my OPK showed a faint line yesterday, does this mean Ovulation is approaching am I just late or has my body not gone back to normal after our loss in October?

Dsquared83

boneablaze….Yeah, I have had the same thing……Im gunna test 2marrow morning, but when I have to pee sometimes its a little and sometimes its alot….Ive been craving cream cheese on salten crackers…..To explain why thats a wierd craving, I have OCD and I dont like my food to touch and the other night I felt like I was starting to cry because I couldnt get confortable……Im hoping this is not all in my head….im hoping it because Im gunna get my BFP 2marrow

aimee86
    Participant

thanks Lawwa so do i

Dsquared83

mrsq……ok, will try for my xmas BFP

3rdTry
    Participant

I was told that having sex every day while trying to conceive is perfectly fine and won’t lower his sperm count unless he already has problems in that area. I BD every day when I fall pregnant and it works great for me. In fact it is in several of my pregnancy books as well.

Dsquared83

Morning shaw! Ive never had that happen

NandJ

Hi everyone! This is my first month TTC baby #2. I have a 17 month old girl now. I was lucky enough to get pregnant with her on our first month trying so I’m hoping it’s as easy this time around . Wish me luck! And good luck to all of you too!

sheework

mrsg- I am sorry about the baby. I know it’s tough but try and keep your head up. If you ever want to vent I have been there and know the emotions range from sad to angry. Just try and keep positive thoughts and trust your body.

This is an odd question but there’s not good way to type it in google, so I thought that I’d try here. Do you count the dried blood that is minimal at the end of your AF in the amount of length your AF is…for ex. say I have AF for 4 days then on the 5th it’s very minimal dried blood…would you say my AF length is 4 days or 5 days?

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Don’t the opk get expensive after awhile?

toomanyyrs

@seeq -> I know the feeling about posting a question to try and get some light on a matter and not getting help. I wish I could help you but I have never been prego. I do hope that everything is ok for you.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Well no just anyone ! Haha that sounded wrong, I mean doctors who gotta do what they gotta do haha

lovemylove

Thanks Loitia and Nikki= I am not even preggo lol!! Just kinda wondering more I guess if you do when you are TTCing or do you not. I did not give in today!! Hooray for me!! Lol
    Diane Wisdom is Power!! That is awesome those Dr’s get all nervous when they see you becuz they cant Bull Shit you! You are awesome!

cpalmer

lachica, i would start using opks after AF leaves if ur not sure…

Viewing 15 posts - 123,331 through 123,345 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.