General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 124,396 through 124,410 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

mommyx2

does higher than normal temps mean pregnancy?? i have been charting my bbt for the last 4 months and this is our first month TTC and this morning my temps shot up to 98.2…its the highest they have ever been not only this cycle but my other cycles too…i am 8 DPO today

ascurlock
    Participant

Anyone else ttc with clomid?

toomanyyrs–sounds good!! Get busy…LOL!!

wantababy

Hi everyone
    I just had a D and C last week but have been dealing with a miscarriage for almost 5 weeks and feel like Im ready to try ASAP. Does anyone know if you have to wait the 2-3 months to try after miscarriage?

Gemlhkewi

Hey Ladies!! I need some advise i am on day 33 of my cycle, but i am getting BFN!!! HAs anyone else had this and got a positive?? xx

SarahD

I would wait than.

Damnkat

Hopingtobecomepregnant- if the control line is on the right, it is still neg. But it should go pos in the next day or so. BD just in case!

Obscurette

lol! neen so I am now feeling less guilty cuz at least I am not alone!! lol

momof2tobesoon–FF doesn’t show your ‘O’ typically until after 3 days of raised temps if temping is how you determine your ‘O’ date.

Stainbacks

TryingAgain~ I thought about that, I think that I am going to get him a new wallet. He needs one bad.

Onemoretime

Good morning, I am new here and not sure I am doing this correctly! Peachesmommy, I have to have a csection with the next child also because with my first two children I ended up with 4 degree tears as well. I don’t have to have to surgery thank goodness but have had to do pelvic floor physical therapy which is interesting.

ChristineSC

kim- did you take a test prior to this one that was positive?

wooziemama

JamBnell, I think it’s absolutely possible to O later in your cycle than you might expect. My cycles are usually around 29 days and I always assumed I O’d on CD 14 or 15. After charting and using OPKs for a few months, I realized I don’t ovulate until CD 19-21. Your ovulation day can vary from cycle to cycle, but your luteal phase will usually stay consistent. If you are getting positive OPKs and fertile CM, I would BD, BD, BD!!!! Good luck and I hope you catch that little egg!

nic22pow

Congrats Rachel…… its so nice to see a BFP!!!!!!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Ok took another and its not so blurry please check it out ladies!!

https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/vips/addvipphotocomments.php?id=LadyGodwin|892316677&vnaam=LadyGodwin

Viewing 15 posts - 124,396 through 124,410 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.