General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 124,426 through 124,440 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Lindi

babybum – I am holding both my thumbs and I am adding my two big toes!!

laurajeanjt

Hello my fellow Aussie sisters. Im in newcastle nsw

JanineM

congrats cdoyle80!!!

Kirra82
    Participant

Oh wow!! 3 times a day….. whoa you poor girl…. Not bad when your TTC but the other 20 odd days, back off 🙂

sherry49

Hiiiii reillysmom———– google ‘middle pain’. It can be unrecongnizable ,mild or moderate…. Look at the symptoms I have this listed on my profile page. It affected ( leftside ) cramping , side twinges , back and something wierd that shot down the back of upper thigh. Came mid afternoon. Lasted an hour maybe and went away…. Hope this helps.

Dsquared83

Cleo….Im gunna try and post a picture….Tell me what you guys think.

elmera

Thank you…I will just add that my children are DESPERATE for me to have another baby 🙂

abigailsmommy
    Participant

I didn’t try it yet dawn 🙁 We’ve been so busy that I keep forgeting to take the recipe to get ingredients!! IT sounds so good though

hope421

sherry- I had horrible back pains on monday that lasted pretty much the whole day, it felt like cramps to me, I was hoping that it was implantation pains…cross our fingers

Phoenix8098

BYE LYNN!

Bgscoobyluver
    Participant

Well everyone, I am officially 1 week late and I am just gonna go ahead and say that I am PREGNANT! Hubby wont let me test, he wants me to go straight to the doctor because I have not been since my son was born 20 months ago. He thinks if I dont buy a test I will get to the doc sooner, LOL.

But I have been nauseus every morning and when I dont eat, Im very tired and my lower abs feel full and TMI but my nipples and the area around it seems sto be getting darker. Im gonna try and sneak a test soon ;).

abigailsmommy
    Participant

Janet, Take care of my DH is the only thing I can think of hehe

Bgscoobyluver
    Participant

Im getting very excited. AF still has not shown. Today is my daughters 3rd bday but hubby and I r goin to get a test today so that I can know for sure. Im gonna get a dollar store brand and I know Im not gonna be able to wait till in the morning so hopefully I get a Positive this afternoon. Wish me luck. I will keep u all posted.

kristy2

JUST SUM ADVISE TO SUM U DONT ALWAYS OVULATE IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR PERIOD WITH MY LAST I GOT PREGNANT THE DAY AFTER I STOPPED BLEADING AN WITH MY 1ST I GOT PREGNANT 3 DAYS BEFOR MY PERIOD AN STILL HAD A PERIOD

DiandClover

Baby7, you asked yesterday yesterday about progesterone levels – I have had a few day 21 progesterone tests (mine were done around CD 28 though as I don’t O until day 20 – 21 most times) and my levels have been anywhere from 6 – 20 after O. Some months I have a ‘strong’ ovulation, others not so great. A progesterone above 10 is usually considered positive for ovulation, and if you get a BFP, they like to see your level above 15 to start, so might offer progesterone suppositories to help give you a boost. Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 124,426 through 124,440 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.