General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 124,666 through 124,680 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

krissieh

damnkat hopefully af gets a move on for you or you get a bfp 🙂 xxx vikki i’ve not heard of that before. did you test?

min40 – Thank you! I have never heard of that drug but then again I have a VERY regular 28 day cycle. (lets hope it is not so regular this month LOL)

waiting4agirl- I have knocked my daughter down to keep her from reaching what she was about to get into. I didn’t have the seconds left to put 2 gentle hands on her. Has happened more than once! You do what you gotta do! That sounds brutal but say (IDR my situation but SAY…) u look and ur toddler has pulled up a chair and her hand is 3 inches and getting closer to a hot eye… Ya know? Better to land in the floor! :/

Duffy
    Participant

I think so as a blood test is more sensitive than a home pregnancy test

CKAR09

Not even a hint of a line today with FMU, must have been a dodgy test, knew I didn’t get my hopes up for a reason. What a crappy day….Also got a call from the shop where my truck has been for 2 days now getting fixed… $1680.00 is my bill when I go pick it up today….Today is just one of those days…I haven’t told DH about the negative test yet, I don’t want to see him so defeated. 🙁 Sorry for being so down today…

Aimz1985
    Participant

ArcticArlz – it seems nice and friendly. i loved this place when i was preg with my ds i think i wouldve been a big bag of useless nerves if it wasn’t for all the ladies here!

Adjietou10
    Participant

Hello ladies boo to any bfns and AF’s, and YAYY to all BFPs. Nothing too much going on. Cd 7. And BD just for fun. But i have one question when should I start doing the opks

DiandClover

Hurricane Bill looking like it’s heading northeast Chasity? It’s raining and 11C here today… miserable!

Morning ladies, good luck to those of you testing in a few hours… 6dpo for me, still no symptoms to report, … well af is due exactly 1 week from now so its just the countdown to c if she will or wont show her ugly face….. dmarine- boo to the bfn, maybe it’ll show up in a few more days???? ive decided that next month im not even going to look at the ovulation calander, im just going to bd whenever i feel like it!!!! lol….

southstar

Good Morning Ladies! Can’t stay on too long, I was late yesterday!

LoveMadeUs

Brandy, I’d say the day following your DARKEST +OPK.

ArcticArlz
    Participant

same here on the lingerie, if I wear it, it’s just to make myself feel sexy, he couldn’t care less

amys89
    Participant

liam – thats what we decided to do this cycle and now I have no idea whats going on! typical!

luvababe
    Participant

lol i hate this crap…

brandyleigh
    Participant

Dmmarinewife I have an I phone and I used the fertility friend app I like it u can either put everything in on your phone or the computer and it syncs both ways. I have been using it for a while it even calculates your chance of pregnancy from going by statistics of other peoples charts it’s very informative and detailed

Viewing 15 posts - 124,666 through 124,680 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.