General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 124,696 through 124,710 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

candila
    Participant

dont kow if anyone of you have seen it (im in canada but probably plays in the states). THere is a niquil comercial of a guy sick in bed and he calls for his wife and then asks her to call his mom and she just throws him the nyquill bottle. omg too funny!

AbbottBaby3
    Participant

Thanks! I am 12 dpo today. I put my chart for this month up and my hpt pic, it’s really faint.

vonne0311

i wanna be pregnant too!!!!!……… i’m hoping to follow behind u next month if this provera works accordingly, and hopefully i wont need the clomid.

thebigtomato

Thanks for the luck, ladies! I hope I o-ed, but I really am starting to think I didn’t. It’s amazing how easily we can play mind games with ourselves…

Lucy01

eliciamadora – Congrats on ur BFP!!!!! YAY!
    *wyatts*mommy* -im sorry for ur loss im glad that its not a molar i had my gf go threw one of them and it was horrible…
    I am almost a week late and a crying mess. Now my partner has what we expect to be my m/s and is hurling up with me in mornings… Heartburn is now at full swing.. I havent tested since my last one was a neg.. so i did a blood test today and i will find out results on friday/monday 😀 Baby dust to us all

DiandClover

Eeyore, FF can be so funny in determining O day! It bases O partly on prior months patterns and on getting a run of temps higher than pre-O temps… sometimes I thing our real O day is somewhere between when we think we O, and when FF thinks we O – lol!

Seansmom0808

Bankerchic – Last AF was Jan 15th …. But It had been almost 6 months since my last one lol … Ive never used OPK’s before…since i dont know when AF is gonna arrive should i use the OPK’s like every few days?

AMANDA
    Participant

hope its a bfp for you left83!

amw050383
    Participant

Hey ladies! Just checking in! Congrats Meals…H&H 9 months to you! I hope you all get on the BFP train soon!!

Oh, and on top of AF I woke up with a huge cold sore! lol SO much for my romantic weekend in Montreal without the kids! lol

charmed

DM – so sorry for your loss, yeah i think the D+C is CD1 but dont be surprised if your cycle is a little longer for this first one. Hope you get a sticky BFP real soon xx

thebigtomato

FF took away my o date because I have ewcm supposedly after ovulation. I only had ovulation detected because I set it to go by opk’s, not temp. I counted my cd21 opk as positive even though it wasn’t quite, but I still counted it. So it is possible that I still haven’t o-ed, but if not I’m not going to conceive this cycle because my doc told me to stop bd-ing so I can test on cd35 and then if bfn start provera to start my next cycle and my higher dosage of Clomid.

Cari226
    Participant

Mommy- If you are 12 DPO, can you take a test to be sure? I am thinking implantation is usually 7-10 days after, but you never know!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Lc I just turned 19 in june haha. The youngest iv noticed anyone on her is 22. I was 16 when I got pregnant n 17 when I had her.. Good luck left, when I was 16 I didn’t get my period for 3 months once for no reason, I never cared if it was regular or not I was just happy not to have it lol

naynays1st

well ladies i got my bfp today!

Viewing 15 posts - 124,696 through 124,710 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.