General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 124,726 through 124,740 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

LindsayT

ttcourlittlesmith, that’s awesome!!

Lindsey1979

Argh… I’m watching discovery health and Deliver Me: Home Edition is on. I want another child so badly!

mamadear04

Thanks for your comments sorry to sound like a big cry baby I forgot how busy this forum is..Congrats on the BFP I hope you all have strong happy healthy pregnancy’s ..I am not sure about a nother one right now being that i had my fourth cild 9 months ago, and my husband has three from a past relationship that we pay child suport for..I guess it would be fun to be pregnant one more time and maybe get a boy finally, but i don’t think my husband would feel the same way..Well i will keep you all updated..Have a bless day

DiandClover

Klaras – when close to ovulation, often follicles on the left and right ovary will ‘ripen’ and several come close to ovulating, but then one ‘wins the race’ and once it pops, the other follicles shrivel away – in fact, two or three times a year we ovulate from both ovaries within 24 hours or so. Your right side pains may mean there are follicles, and you just happen to be feeling them on that side – it is just as likely you have a ripe follicle on the left. I had an ectopic back in May (outside my tube) and for the two cycles following, I had u/s on CD 12 to see where I was likely to ovulate from – each cycle I felt cramping on the side opposite of where the most mature follicle was! Good luck – hope you O on the ‘good side’

tashaussie

congrats vonne!!!

DiandClover

Sho, your bases are covered – strong sperm are still around 2 – 3 days after BD, so if hubby was not up to the task yesterday, I’d say the weekend BD was on time 🙂 Now just hope you caught that egg!!

Damnkat

LKDream- I’m so glad you’re back. If I can get a BFP, I’m sure yours is just around the corner. Dumping a tonne of baby dust on you and all the other TTC ladies!!!!!

DiandClover

Hey ladies.. I was afraid that a touchy topic would spark the fires. Again, sorry to remind, but the Admin has a zero tolerance to rude comments, and the way to deal with it lately had been to delete an entire days worth of posts! It would be a shame to lose the positive comments from the past 24 hours. I’m trying to get the forum back on track, be it talking TTC or other random thoughts of the day, but keep the attacks off the board. If you feel there is something Laura needs to address there is a link below the comment box ‘Report rude messages and spam here’ if you click it, you will be directed to Admins personal page. I hope we can just put the negativity aside and work on having a better day in here and overall. If you feel the urge to post something nasty, it’s time to walk away from the computer and take a break until the urge passes. Diverse personalities here folks – keep in mind we will not agree on everything – and sometimes you just have to move on. Peace all 🙂

Andy20
    Participant

Weezuz, because hcg needs to be motabolised before it reaches your urine it is likely that there are higher levels in your blood. I suggest going to see the doc before your mri to get a blood test. You would probably need to make an appointment today or tomorrow before the weekend 🙂 you could also then ask the doctor wether or not the mri will affect a baby if there is one

TTCbby1

Hello lovelies! So I came on last night real quick before bed and was just reading what everyone was tlaking about- saw the convos about the 20lb baby & the 2 women with the wrong babies or whatever.. well today I just read another bizarre pregnancy related story.. check it out: http://www.aolhealth.com/condition-center/pregnancy/superfetation-double-pregnancy?icid=main|main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aolhealth.com%2Fcondition-center%2Fpregnancy%2Fsuperfetation-double-pregnancy

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Thats a good question! lol On my computer it is messed up too. I can’t see my pic or anything.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

2 will be plenty for us + my step daughter. Yes I think even more the shocking, had my bil and has gf come around last night pissed and they’d crashed his moto bike, half his face is swallon and cut up, her shoulders nearly broken finally got them to calm down and have a wash at go to bed at about 3:30, I ended up falling asleep sitting up holding ice on her shoulder. And then tahlia woke at 8am and they bloody got to sleep all day.

Andy20
    Participant

I was just in the shower and nearly passed out. This has been happening alot more than usual in the last 2 weeks. It is the main symptom I had with DS. It beats ms but its still not too nice. I’m planning to test again tomorrow and am hoping for a BFP. I will be 6 days late by then.

ArcticArlz
    Participant

boyoboy – really? hmm, I guess going into month 3 sounds better then 5, but we’ve been trying for 5 and have no baby so I don’t feel like it’s only 3, wierd.

MrsDowden

Lk thanks. Cosmetology School is what I am in. Sometimes i want to give up, othe days I got it. So I ran to the dollar store, got a test for today and tomorrow. Its only a $1 hahaha. I highly doubt i will get a bfp, but be nice if i did then i know why I am cramping so badly!

Viewing 15 posts - 124,726 through 124,740 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.