General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 124,996 through 125,010 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

RaychelDavey

gill- this month was crazy for me too lol. i was suppose to ovulate on the 18th. so basically the 16th-19th we bd-ed like crazy. but i ovulated on the 21st so the 21st-23rd we bd-ed lol

kentsmommy

scumples – Sounds like you could be preggo! Agh – I hope I feel that way soon:)
    Monsta – Yay! Good luck.

MamaCas31

see yah mummy!

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss awareness month, and October 15th is the day of remembrance, please visit http://www.october15.com for more info, including events, walks, and candle lightings.

cpalmer

Lol POAS-itis…

KellyG

Anyone else had an IUD before? How long did it take you to get your period after removal?

MamaCas31

Did Cleo’s profile disappear? I can’t find it anymore…..

AliL
    Participant

terra- AH! that is terrible! lol and super funny! not for you of course, but WOW! Anyway, been doing good! Really hope today is O day! lol We’ll see in the morning. Because we want a girl we won’t BD tonight…so here is hoping it wasn’t all for nothing and that egg pops! and gets fertilized and implants! lol

Amy011
    Participant

Question- does anyone know how long before O the cervix is high for? Or is it high all through the cycle but not so when AF is due? My cervix is very high so not sure if very high means O and high is normal throughout the rest of the cycle!

MrsBugs

Morning ladies! How are you all doing. Our 4 week pregnancy forum is not growing in size, we need more BFP’s and for you all to join us! Sending lots of baby dust to you all! Is anyone due to test this week?

laurajeanjt

thankyou clay
    Im going to bed feeling absolutely wonderful. i was just chatting on facebook to a childhood friend and she is finally pregnant again.She lost triplet girls last year. So my friend is PG and 2 wonderful ladies on here are PG and Im so happy Im going to float my way to bed.
    Goodnight/morning all. And BABYDUST to all.

Ducky27

Chasitiy – The cups sound like a great idea! I think I’m going to have to find some here in Canada, I’ve never heard of them before! Monstamama/NewMama – I’m a week behind you guys! Seems so far away right now, I hate waiting lol.

donnab

hi does any one know the risks of pregnancy and labour the bigger you are, i gained weight with all 3 of mine and i have not lost it

babybum
    Participant

CD 17 and woke up with light bleeding. can’t wait to see doctor this thursday I hope I can get some definitive answers. OPK still neg 🙁 On the bright side my wondfo arrived today

FAB: I know im gonna get a dollar test and test in the AM!!!!!!!!! I have to. My bbs are even more sore today. Its probably all in my head though.. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 124,996 through 125,010 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.