General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 125,536 through 125,550 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

NewM…poooo

ShellyC

So after my BFN this morning I went and took a nap and now I feel terrible I am very nauseated and I have a really bad headache.

xweegeex

i wish i could help with that babydoll, but i have absolutely no idea how hsg would affect getting a bfp….im sure a few ladies on here were talking about hsg’s so im sure someone will give u some advice, failing that ask your doc/ob – goodluck with this cycle 🙂

kathy=^^=

good morning ladies…. feelin good today:) i checked my CP…. its way up and soft! so i was wondering if maybe i should try using my opks this week?

RydersMomma

i just checked and TMI eww but i used my finger and it was super thick and very sticky cm..and today my temp dipped-i hope its implantation?!

Bri

So, what do you all think. I tested this morning and got a negative. This afternoon I started to get awful cramps. I am 11DPO. It’s on my right side and feels like menstral cramps except I usually don’t get them. Well at least not this bad. I’m wondering if this is a good sign or a bad one. I’ve felt nauseous for about a week but it could be chopped up to nerves. My period isn’t due until Saturday?

Gosh I worried that my functional cyst hasn’t gotten smaller. I think my OB will only put me on clomid if it looks smaller . I just want Sunday to come so I can get the whole ultrasound thing over with!!

Sparky

Thanks Bri…I think I may just wait until Wednesday. AF is due then (or Thursday).

Donna1981

Well I have discarded of the test no point in just looking at it is there x just gonna try and put it out of my mind until friday eeek gonna be a long week x

cubby99

Holy cow you guys, I am trying to catch up from earlier this afternoon and have to go pages back. We are a chatty group! Told hubbie tonight and he is super excited so good news there. Hope all is well!

jjs my SIL had her IUD out in April-she conceived in june! She had it in for one year

donna07
    Participant

Hi to all who got there BFP. Congratz hope everything goes well for u all, and to eveyry1else who is waitin 2 test good luck xox

mummyteegs

Yeah it’s winter here but it never gets too cold. Ive never even seen snow! Lol it’s usually 18-22 degrees in winter and usually 30-36 degrees in summer 🙂 do u know where Abouts in Perth your friend lives? I’m about 45 south of Perth.

DiandClover

Thanks Tink!!! ***roll, roll, rolling in the dust***

aimee- sounds like you got your BFP YAY!!! Good night ladies im off to bed!! hope there is more BFP’S when i wake 🙂 baby dust to u all..

Viewing 15 posts - 125,536 through 125,550 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.