General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 125,551 through 125,565 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

RNEH

So sorry Saza. But hey, maybe we can both get preggo next month and have our kids together again! LOL!

K up ladies. Some of both my kids. They are a little blurry idk why the site makes em blurry.

DiandClover

Hey nunu: brown is old blood, so it probably bled a day or so ago, and is making it’s way out now: good timing for implantation ๐Ÿ˜‰ Fingers crossed!

alexaaronsmom
    Participant

Mommy-2-knox-I concur with momof2. A faint line is not a +. It has to be as dark or darker than the control line. You can take a look at my pictures on the last tpage of my photos to see several positives as well as a progression. Keep testing though-at least twice a day.

Cherryb0m

well results are back, i am not ovulating!! i start clomid when AF gets here.

Green2u
    Participant

9 dpo feeling bloated and (sorry for tmi) but just had a huge blob of yellowish jelly/sticky cm. never had anything like this before. anyone else?

yes, i have the progesterone issue so i need to find out asap…:) I hope we are too. I’ve noticed the past 2 days i’ve been STARVED

Mommy2Merae
    Participant

So I thought maybe I was nauseous cause I hadn’t eaten anything all morning. So I just ate a piece of toast and it made me SO MUCH WORSE! After I was finished I almost threw it right back up (sorry, TMI). This should make for an interesting Thanksgiving meal ๐Ÿ™ But for a big BFP it will be worth it! ๐Ÿ™‚

AWWW -We are all awesome mommys : ) – and heres to us all getting our BFP soon *B*A*B*Y*D*U*S*T*

mamadear04

Grr that makes me so mad Emma, How the heck can they even diagnose you without doing a scan…You would think they would of kept you there and did the D&C today…What is wrong with them…I have never heard of a hospital sending someone home and telling them to come back tomorrow for a scan…I hope your ok …

hgard

gatornay IT DEPENDS ON THE TEST YOU USE WHEN I WAS PREG WITH MY SON I USED THE CHEAP ONES FROM THE DOLLAR STORE THE SECOND LINE WOULD NOT SHOW OR GET DARKER AT ALL I TOOK A DIGITAL TEST AND IT SAID PREG I THEN USED THE REST OF MY DOLLAR STORE TEST AND THEY KEPT GETTTING BARKER BUT NOT MUCH I MEAN YOU CAN SEE A LINE BUT NO MUCH. IF I WERE YOU GO GET A DIGITAL TEST THERE A LITTLE MORE THEN MOST TEST BUT I TRUST THEM MORE SINCE THEY SAY PREG NOT PREG. GOOD LUCK

xweegeex

hey damn, my appt went well, nothing showed on the scan, jst lumpy breast tissue! not even a cyst! they said its cos im thin that i lumps & bumps are more prominent, iv to go back in for a follow up in 4 weeks so hopefully ill get the all clear then ๐Ÿ™‚ thanx for askin chick ๐Ÿ™‚ hope ur good ๐Ÿ˜€

DiandClover

Hellooooo Sarah ๐Ÿ™‚ What DPO are you now?

NewMama14

Hi ladies!! Just got my blood work results from this morning (I’m now 4 weeks and 4 days): HCG is at 1529, progesterone is higher than 129 and TSH is at 3.69.

nununoodle

Currently I am cd 11. It’s been 11 days since the first day of AF.

Viewing 15 posts - 125,551 through 125,565 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.