General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 125,761 through 125,775 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

Yes! That is one of the three wild baby stories I posted about last night – with the video! Is that not wild???!!! Only 10 times in medical history has this been documented!!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Mommynwifey2b26- Here, I have uploaded pics to a photobucket account…You can just copy/paste the link and see them. The blue test is the + I took today. The other one alone is my faint + and the one with 2 is my faint + (TOP) compared to a neg (BOTTOM) And I took those about a week ago. Here is the link>> http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd391/saraheevans/Other/

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Oh yes, that’s what I mean by pissed ha. Well he was dinking her out to a party (we live in the bush) and on there way home there was a car behind them, and the lights blinded them so he couldn’t see the turn off and ended up geting flung over a barb wire fence. I don’t have any sympathy, I can’t stand his brother cause he’s always doing stupid stuff like that.

Ashley32
    Participant

Hi there girls. Wanted to say… Got my bfp today! Had a faint line 3 days ago and bought a digital today and came home and did it and it said pregnant. So excited! Gonna have an April baby!

mfbrown

Can’t wait for my preseed and tests to come in!! :0) I got the e-mail saying they were shipped today…. and now I’m ever more bouncy lol :0)

Babybeanno5
    Participant

Question ladies….. I always spot a day or 2 before full flow af.. Eg: last af starting spotting 4th aug but full af came 6th . Which do I count as first day of my period?? So far I’ve got 50% say soon as any blood 50% say the day your on full bleeding ?? Any idea?? Xx

thebigtomato

Thanks, Diane, but I think I’ve come to the conclusion that my ovaries are deaf. LOL

so tomorrow is the day ….. my AF is 12 days late so im going in for a blood test…..question?if i ovulated/concieved late would they be able to tell from a blood test by now??my fiance swears im preggo he is so excited i just hope tomorrow doesnt hurt him if the test is negative than again if it is i really want to know whats going on because my cylce is regular every 31days always on the 1st….fingers crossed …also good look myboysmyeverything

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Yay tbt, hopefully you did goodluck in ur 2ww 🙂

AliL
    Participant

Woohoo! FXed!!

DiandClover

CD 31 love-a

Kristy

10 days is still quite early. If you wanna feel better about it check out the pregnancy test results by DPO on countdowntopregnancy

turtlefur

ok, i peed on 2 sticks….opk had a faint test line and digi hpt said not pg…LOL!!! i peed on TWO!!! i’m so bad…ok out the door for real…

INKDOLL – 8 days is where I’m at too!

mfbrown

I am trying to stay positive and not freak out… just entered that fertile window today and told DH about it before I went to work and then got a msg from him saying that he wanted to talk about things before we try for a baby…. I of course call him to see whats up and it sounds like the gist of it is that Noelle’s giving him a hard time this evening and then a student at the school he teaches for just killed himself yesterday so I think he had a really hard day at school (rightfully so) and that it might be stressing him out too. This is kinda coming out of nowhere so I am trying not to take it too personally right now but it’s like NOOO I just got my preseed today and my opks the other day and just got to my BD’n time!!!!! It’s just got me a little bothered at the moment :0(

Viewing 15 posts - 125,761 through 125,775 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.